Chapter 28) Guilty

+ Daniel/Platz+

"So, games anyone?" I ask.
"I am in too much pain and its too hot for me but I'll watch" Sky groans.
"Yes games! I'll kick all your guys' ass!" Ben exclaims.
"You wanna bet?" I ask.
Ben laughs.
"Okay well, we have that guess the amount game with Sponge Candy, Skittles, and rolos" I say.
"Wayne is going to win all of those" Ben says, annoyed.
"We also have a drinking game. We have bottles and whoever can drink all of the drink in it first wins" I say.
"I bet Ben can win that because he sucks" Wayne laughs.
"Aja I know you don't drink alcohol so we can put something else in it if you want to play" I say.
"Oh sure, water will just be fine for me" Aja laughs.
"Wait...what alcohol did you get?" Ben asks.
"Just beer, sorry dude" I laugh.
"Okay so I'll be good at this" Ben says.

"And I am the winner!!" Ben says holding the baby bottle up.
"Whatever" Soleil says.
"Oh yeah, where's Alexa?" Sky asks.
"Babysitters" Soleil says.

"I'll announce who won the Rolos, Sponge Candy, and Skittles" Sky yells, "Soleil won the Skittles, she was about 10 off"
"Yes! Ben you aren't getting any!"
"Shut up babe" Ben pouts.
"And Lexi won the Sponge Candy!"
"Oh my yes!" Lexi squeals, "okay I am not that excited sorry"
"The winner of the Rolos is Daniel"
"HAHA YES!" I say.
"Since you won them that means you're going to share them with me" Sky says unwrapping a piece of chocolate.

We all basically drink the whole night. Arrow and Drew just chilled upstairs and River and Alexa were both at the baby sitters.

"Daniel..I don't feel that good" Sky says.
"Babe, go lay down, I'll be there in a minute" I laugh.
"Alright" Sky says, struggling to get up.

Lexi walks over to her and kindly helps her get up and walk to her room.

Aja, Wayne, Lexi, and Sky all didn't drink. Well, Aja doesn't drink at all. I don't think Lexi does often anyways. Sky hasn't drank since before Drew. As far as I know.

I lie sometimes. I literally have our songs stuck in my head all day, usually. I don't know why, sometimes I get sick of them. Sometimes listening to them makes me upset. Other times empowered.

I look back remembering the day in Manila. Karaoke was insanely funny. I was so happy then.

I have a massive headache right now. All the walls are spinning.

"Hey guys. I don't think Sky is alright" Lexi says running from upstairs.
"What's wrong with her?" I ask
"I think the baby" Lexi says.
"Shit! I'm drunk!" I say
"I'll take her you guys can stay back" Aja says
"No, I want to come with" I say.
"Okay fine, Lexi you stay here with them and Platz, Sky and I will all go"
"Alright I'll help you get her down the stairs and stuff"

Aja and Lexi scurry over to my bedroom while I just remain really worried. Ben and Dan are having some stupid side conversation about changing diapers, I'm pretty sure they have no idea what they're even saying, but that's alright. Wayne is just supervising them, making sure they aren't saying anything too stupid. I mean, I wouldn't be worried much about Dan, but Ben always needs supervision. I'm just kidding.

I hear groans from the staircase and I look over to see my baby, Sky, in pain. I start crying, due to my druken state.

"She's gonna die!" I say sobbing.
"No she's not please stop" Aja says annoyed, by my actions.
"Wayne can you please keep him here?" Lexi complains.
"I'll try I can't promise anything" Wayne replies.

I sob and ignore whatever they said after that. I hear a car start and I run to the front door, falling as I reach the door. Wayne runs to the door, blocking me from leaving.

"You need to drink some water and lay down" Wayne says.

"False Call" Aja says.
"What was wrong?" I ask.
"I don't know, but she isn't in labor obviously. Which doesn't make much sense considering he is supposed to be here any day now."
"Yeah, I shouldn't of got drunk last night. I probably made her feel like shit"
"I agree. You should just stop drinking" Aja says
"Why stop doing something that makes all the pain go away?"
"Because, you have a wife and children and they need you."
I sigh and nod at her.

+Sky+

I smell exactly like it. C'mon I hate that damn smell.

I hear Daniel coming up the stairs and I quickly hide it in the nightstand and I am just about choking on the smoke.
"Hey sweetie" Daniel says.

I nod and smile at him. Daniel smile back and comes over and kisses me. Of course, not the usual peck on the cheek, he kissed my lips rather long, making me exhale as his lips touched mine. Fuck. I'm screwed.

"I need little peanut baby to come out" Daniel says.
"Yeah.." I say.
"I love you a lot, if you need any help please tell me"
"I love you too" I quickly reply.

Daniel leaves the room and I hide everything under the bed in a shoebox. Not the best place, but Daniel won't suspect I put my pot under the bed too obvious.

I look at my stomach. I never actually told anyone that I did ever smoke pot. I wasn't interested in that whole 'I look cool cause I do illegal shit' thing. Right?

I get up and start my day off like any other day. Just feeling better than usual. And my day is basically struggling getting any article of clothing on, getting up, and just anything in general.

I just hope Daniel doesn't find my pot, especially because I am going to be gone for a few hours today to go get food and stuff for the house! I'm tired though, I really don't feel like it. Maybe Daniel will, I try not to make him do so much stuff out in public because it will take him two times longer than if would for me because fans and stuff. I occasionally meet a fan and they want a picture with me or something, but that's rarely.

There was this one time when a fan knew who I was and it was a 17 (probably) year old boy and he want to lift up my shirt and rub my stomach. That's the second weirdest thing! The weirdest is when some girl offered me to come to her house so she could do my makeup. I don't think anyone would do that but okay!

Then, one question comes to mind.

Why did I smoke pot?

I feel guilty.