Chapter 11)

Wayne.

I miss Alex and River. As I'm brushing through my hair, I start thinking. Man, I really need a haircut. Maybe later. These brown locks are the only thing that keeps the ladies! I really love River. His blue eyes and light blonde hair. Ugh. Stop thinking about it.

Tonight, we're going out and playing bowling with the boys. I'm really worried for Ben. He seems to be really depressed that Platz is gone.

"Ben!" I yell.
"WAAATTT?" He screams.
"It's time to go!" I say.

Ben shows up seconds later and he doesn't seem that excited.

"Brighten up" I say.
"Sorry, its just-"
"I know Ben. I go through the same thing. I don't have Alex, River and Platz. You just got to do things like this to keep your mind off of it. Okay?" I say.
"Yeah I get you"

Ben.

I remember my days at school. I remember Maddie. She was a cool girl. Damn. I kinda miss her. Soleil is amazing though. It's been about 10 years since that incident. Gosh. Why was I such a stupid kid. A little hoodlum. I'm lucky I got introduced to Wayne.

Anyways--, where was I? Oh Maddie! No. I'm don't want to remember that. Her eyes were the prettiest shade of green with a illusive pattern I seemed to find myself trapped in. Please, this hurts.

I need to call Platz. As I sit in the van, Dan is staring at me.

"What?" I say.
"Do you want to call Platz?" Dan asks.
"Yeah it might be good for you" Wayne says.
"Sure" I say with a boredom filled expression.

As I dial the number, I feel sadness.

"Hey!" Platz picks up quickly.
"What are you doing" I ask.
"Watching Drew"
"Oh, when is Sky getting out?"
"Tomorrow. We're getting out early"
"That's great! How long before you come back?" I ask.
"Well, hopefully next month. So like three weeks. I'm hiring someone to help Sky with Drew."
"Yay! I'm excited!" I say happily.
"Yeah, I miss you guys. Can I talk to Dan and Wayne?"
"Yeah sure" I say and hand Wayne the phone.

Their conversatuons go with many yeahs and okays then its over. When we reach the bowling alley, a bunch of fans run up to us.

I take a few pictures with them, then we actually get inside. Ah! There is a bar here!

I see a well lit bar with lots of drinks in the back.

"I'll be over here" I say but I notice that Wayne didn't notice me.

As I sit on a barstool, some fan comes up next to me. She's probably about 22 I'd say. I buy 4 shots and take them all in a row. I love the pain of the burning down your throat. Everything starts to look a little hazy. Woooaah. I buy some Jim Beam and attempt to walk over to where Dan and Wayne were playing. Oh Waynesus!

Alexa. Soleil. Platz. I start thinking about them all and crash to the floor. Tears block my view and I see a bunch of people surround me. One sticks out in particular. A police officer.

"Come with me sir. You're being disorderly and causing a scene" he says.
"Noooooo Alexa!" I yell.

I see Dan faintly push through the crowd. Dan sticks his hands under my armpits and tries to lift me, but oh boy that tickles! I start laughing and the police officer picks me up and takes me out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Whecre am I? What am I doing here? I see a cement wall and turn over. I see some bars that keep me in here. This is jail? How the hell did I get here?