Chapter 18) On The Road

5 weeks later...

+Daniel+

So crazy. All of us in a tour bus. It kinda sucks, I can't lay down with Sky. She lays above me. So many people in this damn tour bus. Aja had to cancel all her plans with Nico Vega. Dan Epand said he was done in Nico Vega because Aja is constantly on the road or watching her kid. I understand him though, you can't make a living off of a band that doesn't do much. Well, Aja song writes. She never tells anyone though. I've seen some of them. They're all beautifully written. Well, she's kinda torn apart due to that, but she's still not letting it get down to her. Lexi, River, Arrow, Aja, Sky, Drew, Wayne, Ben, and I are all in this damn tour bus. I hope I didn't forget anyone. All the boys sleep on the bottom bunks. Drew and River sleep on the couch, but Arrow alternates between sleeping with Aja and Dan. Its all packed together, but luckily we mainly all are with our loved ones. Except Ben. He worries me.

Our first show is tonight in Pittsburgh, I'm very nervous. Nervous to play in front of so many people. Its not sold out, but thousands of people. Lots of Meet and Greets for tonight though. That's always exciting.

"Hey, Aja and Dan, you guys miss doing it?" Ben says.

Oh dear. I know Sky and I are gonna be brought up into this.

"Not as much as Daniel misses it" Dan laughs.
"Shut up and go to bed" I say.

I lay down on my other side.

Sky has been eating a lot more recently. I didn't know that she was still recovering from her eating disorder. I thought it was over. Ever since we got married. Huge increase in food. But hey, a girls gotta eat.

Well, when I say tonight in Pittsburgh, I mean tomorrow. Well, kinda tonight, its 1am now. We might have a few hours to do miscellaneous stuff. Which, I really want to go to the Primanti Bros that's there. Good food apparently. I've seen some of their sandwiches and damn. They look delicious.

~~~~~~~

+Sky+

"Hey, I'm going to go to the pharmacy during soundcheck to get Tylenol is there anything you need hun?" I ask Daniel.
"No, I'll ask the guys though" Daniel says and then goes to ask the other guys.
"Ben wants a Hershey's bar. That's it" Daniel states.
"I don't know if I can handle that, that is a lot of stuff" I say jokingly.
"I Love you hunny" Daniel says.
"I love you too" I say.

I find my way out of the stadium and walk to the pharmacy. Im going as slow as I can. When I get to the pharmacy, there is about no one in here. Thank goodness. I pick up something I needed. Yeah, something. Tylenol and a Hershey's bar. I go into the self checkout. Yeah, fancy for a pharmacy in Pittsburgh. I shove what I needed in my purse and walk with the rest of the stuff.

When I get to the Consol Energy stadium, I see some fans that I've talked to via twitter. They're all shouting Sky. I look over to them and smile.

"Cmere!" They shout.
"I can't huns! I gotta go! Thank you. Love you too guys" I shout.

I get back into the dressing room and see Daniel sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He looks so stressed out.

"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Soundcheck, everything went fine. But I'm just nervous I'm gonna fluke." Daniel says.
"You won't babe" I say.
"I'm just nervous"
"You have no idea how much everyone out there loves you. You'll do fine, you always do, trust me"
"Thank you." Daniel says, "Well, its our turn to go out now. I love you"
"I love you too" I reply.

The last thing he says before he goes out on stage is usually I love you. Directed towards me. I get his last words.

I watch them go out on stage then I go and find my purse and scramble to the bathroom in Daniel's dressing room. Thank goodness we all get private dressing rooms with bathrooms. Not everywhere had one. I take the pregnancy test out of my purse and then just look at it. I can't be. I won't be. Only a few times in the past two months. I take it out of the box and stare at it.

I do my business with it and place it on the counter. I go out and sit on the couch in the dressing room. I get on twitter and see a bunch of pictures of me when I was getting back from the store. About 30 minutes passes of checking my twitter feed. Twitter is addicting. Sorry. I go to the bathroom. Positive. Oh shit. I run out of the bathroom and shut the bathroom door. Shit.

Drew is with Lexi and River. Boys need to be boys. I believe Arrow is out dancing in the stadium.

I watch the guys from the tv in the dressing room. They're killing it, as always. I watch them bow towards the end and then they come back.

"Hey Platz! Can I use your bathroom? Mine is out of fucking order" Ben says.
"Sure dude" Daniel replies.

I relax myself on the couch and watch Ben come in.

"Hey Sky! Platz is eating some of the snacks if you want to join him" Ben says.
"No thanks, I'm still full from Primanti Bros!" I say laughing.
"I get ya" Ben says and enters the bathroom.

I rethink everything I said in the conversation. I am actually hungry. Damn. Maybe I'll go out there.

Ben walks out of the bathroom and looks at me.

"Another one?" Ben asks.

Oh shit. My pregnancy test.

"Uh, yeah, about that.." I say.
"I won't tell him. Don't worry" Ben says.
"Thanks Ben" I say.

Should I tell Daniel tonight? I don't want to make this night about me. Its about them. They're the ones that had their first show of tour. But, I have too.

"Daniel" I call from the dressing room.
"Yes Sky?" Daniel calls out.
"Can you come here for a moment?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm coming"

Its time.

(A/N - I had a really easy time writing this chapter. I've also been really interested in writing this story. I have writers block for my other story D: )