WINE DROP

At Wine Drop Company

Jennie: "Well, if that's the case maybe I will just leave Ms. Bruischweller some words. okay are you ready? it is 421-646-1254. Thank you"

Jennie turn off the call as she struggled with her luggage bag entering the building of Wine Drop Company. She needed to finish some errands before leaving for a weekend rest at her mom's.

Her closest workmate Chahee; one of Jennie's bet buddies in the company but she has this mindset work over friends and an attitude that work is a competition. Being Jennie's best buddies means to her. She loves and admire Jennie but at the same time, getting nominated to become the next Regional Sales Director strives her to work harder knowing that Jennie is a very hard competitor in the field and she needs to do everything just to get the position.

Chahee: "Hi! oh! what's this?"

Jennie approached her by giving something she wants her buddy to have.

Jennie: "First-Class souvenir my dear"

Chahee chuckled and walked with Jennie to have their usual morning conversations.

Chahee: "I am so jealous of your life just so you know"

Jennie chuckled and shake her heads off. Chahee always appreciates her and knew the right words she wants to express every time she sees her buddy that makes Jennie's heart flutters.

Chahee: "I just ate lunch from the vending machine, he is on a tear today, he even made the Fed-ex Lady cry"

She shake her head's off talking about Mr.Yang; The Boss and President of the company. Jennie gets used to her boss being so cliché' and an asshole but she still gets disgusted every time she hears all those negative things he did and keeps on doing.

Jennie: "Oh my gosh! Maeng? Who makes the good lady cry?"

Chahee: "exactly! I've been on the phone with the grocery store on the next street all day, they stocked our Lone Merlot on the bottom shelf!"

Jennie: "Okay. Nobody looks at the grocery store bottom shelf. It is always eye-level only"

Jennie instructed.