IT HIT ME!

The night falls and Jennie back to their barracks

The night falls and Jennie back to their barracks. The night is darker as the moon peaks through her bed window and somehow shone a little light on Jennie's cheeks. She keeps on rolling here and there while her roommates are in deep slumber for she can't deny that what happened the whole day with Lisa somehow gave the positivity back in her.

Oh! come on! Who's gonna believe that?!

Jennie screamed inside her mind.

Yes she knew that it makes her giggle every time Lisa tries her best to make her laugh from her situation. She smiles every time her mind betrays her to forget about it. This is the first time some local stranger make her feel special and wanted. Holding her pillow tight, she duct her head onto it and screamed so no one might hear it after reminiscing again and again.

----

BEFORE MIDNIGHT

Lisa: " See, now you are talking. You just gotta get one side of your mouth up and then the other side—"

Jennie: "Stop it barbie"

Lisa: "—And then you got a full smile."

Lisa laughs at her while Jennie tries everything just to stop herself from buying Lisa's way of making her laugh.

Jennie: "stop it cowboy! You are a horrible human being!"

But they both end up laughing at each other.

Lisa: "Oh I know- i know. It's one of my better qualities you know."

Jennie: "Oh-"

As their laughs die down, Jennie sigh deeply.

Jennie:" I, uh.. heard you talking to Diana before. And you are about to agree to her that..that I am useless"

Lisa smirked then chuckled.

Lisa: "you are misjudging me since the very start Jennie."

Jennie: "Why is it the second time I heard you call me by my name Lisa?"

Lisa: "and this is your first calling me either"

They chuckled and let it die down once again then Lisa cleared he throat.

Lisa: "I mean- I was about to tell Hazel that you have a promise. Because you do. "

Both of them looked at each other and find something glittering and sparkling on each other's orbs as they both looked away.

Lisa: "You know, when it comes to the hard work, some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."

Jennie scoffs. But deep inside her felt so giddy hearing and seeing this side of Lisa that she doesn't see when the Barbie talks with others.