CHANGED

LISA

Two months. I've waited for this for all my life. Two months is just a 60-day waiting for this time to finally come. It took me too much patience and pride just to make it slowly but surely.

Definitely sure.

Since that day, where I woke up early in the morning just to find Jennie was nowhere around, my whole world collapsed and it broke my heart that I almost wish for my death to arrived. It hurts. It fucking hurts. I can search the world just to find her, contact all my connections I have in the city but I chose not to do it and give her some peace and space. It may ruin me with the pain, but this is the consequence of my actions.

But do we have something that's really existing?

Those hurtful cat-eyes keep slicing my heart into pieces every time I remember those moment that we had for the last time.

A moment in my life where a week had passed getting my life messed up by drinking day and night inside my hiding place, makes me reminisce all the days I've been with Jennie.

Her appearance on a warm day changed everything inside me. It makes me feel whole again.. and genuinely happy.

"fuck it!"

Seeing myself on the water stream reflection makes me

I emptied the last bottle that i promised will be the last.

This time I will make this right.

A knock on my office door interrupt my thoughts. I don't need to looked back just to see who it was. It's been two months since I started building up my own wine company. Only my secretary and of course, my sister can enter in my little private office. No one else can and that is a very strict rule.

Usually my sister Diana will just barged in without knocking but with the three soft knocks. I knew it was Palisa; my sweet and jolly secretary.

Palisa: "Boss L, Carol Exports are already in the conference room. Your meeting will start in five."

I put down my glass that keeps my nervous heart tremble company. Palisa on the other hand, is a very good company. She knew about Jennie when she saw me crying one night that I didn't know she went overtime. She begun to be one of my trusted friends ever since and she knows her limits when it comes inside the company premises.

She slowly close the door and lean her back grinning.

Lisa: "you look creepy when you grin" I smirked as I earn an eye roll from her but eventually changed into grinning again.

Palisa: "Oh my gosh Lisa. I mean Boss L, she is really pre-"

I shush her using my index finger lifting up which she definitely understood.

Palisa: "I can't read minds but I know you're nervous! I mean- can you really do this?"

I sigh. It's been two months and I don't really know what am I getting myself into. Will she be happy? sad? angry? or might slap me on the face when she see me? I don't know but I have no idea how to make up to her. Carol Exports are owned by my one and only Jennie Kim. Since they declined Diana's offer, I need to do something that will make my promise and her dreams come true. I closed my laptop, took all the folders needed and hand it to Palisa.

Lisa: "let's go"