WORKERS

Birds chirping as the goose squawking loudly in the early morning that made Jennie jump in surprise and wakes her up. She gasp as she pull out her eye mask and see the trio already on their uniforms leaving their barracks with Rose' leading them.

Rose' : "good morning sleepy head!"

Seulgi: "Chores don't do themselves your highness!"

Jennie sigh and prepare herself to another day to extend her long patience.

Sausages, Eggs and bacons can smell on the open dining hall in the middle of field meters away from their barracks. Everyone gathers there every morning to have their free breakfast before starting their jobs.

Man: "Here you go Hope!"

The cook gives a plate with two breads together with bacon, eggs and sausages as well as coffee to the one of the workers, Hope.

Hope: "okay guys! today's riddle!"

Hope or also known as J-Hope is a friendly worker who always want to give riddle every morning to exercise their brains.

Cook: "not again pal! riddles makes me hurt my head"

Hope chuckled and seat on one of the chairs around the open dining.

Hope: "gonna keep your brains function man!"

Everybody laugh.

Hope: "What ship has two mates but no captain?"

Seulgi: "like a canoe?"

Hope: "Nah!"

Jisoo: "Like a kayak with two seats?"

Jisoo who is sitting across Seulgi answered.

Jennie: "Oh thank you!"

Jennie made her way to the open dining and sits in front of the cook as the cook served her a hot brewed coffee instantly that made her surprised. Another woman answered 'titanic' but Hope eventually laughed at it.

Jennie sips her coffee but her face says it all. The taste is awful as she looks at the coffee mug she is holding.

Jennie: "Uhm. Sorry, sir excuse me."

Jennie: "Uhm Do you have any coffee options like a latte' or an espresso or—"

The cook laughs at her but immediately stop seeing Jennie's serious face.

Cook: "You are joking right?"

Jennie swallowed.

Jennie: "Of course! I can handle this kind of coffee!"

She fake a chuckle and finally looked at the people around her. She grab her plate with foods and walk to Jisoo's table waving her hands at Jennie.

Jisoo: "Hey! Jennie here! We saved you a seat."