BEHIND THOSE BROWN ORBS

JENNIE

I twist around feeling the soft mattress under my body and cover my eyes with the fluffy blanket just above my chest. I hate it when the sun rays hits my eyes in the morning. I groan, cause why not? The heat of the sun hitting my eyes and my head that getting a lot of headache from last night's unending beer drinking and- wait! - the bet, dart, I am winning, Rose' and Mark fell on the ground, the pub is spinning, Sehun lay me body on the stair - what happened next? - fuck! cozy and fluffy bed, soft blanket-

My eyes open wide thinking that I am not in my room at my own house. I quickly look at my body and let out a satisfied sigh when I saw the pair of clothes that I wear are still intact in my body. My head is going to explode and it added more to the throbbing pain I've been feeling and the thoughts started to swallow inside my mind.

Jennie: "I remember Sehun left me on the stairs then someone came,yes! that looks like Lisa but- no no. It can't be Lisa. Oh my ghad! am I being kidnapped? Oh shit! maybe they are looking for me now! wait- I can't hear any cows or the birds or gawking- shit!"

I slowly peeked my head out of the blanket and roll my eyes and see no one with me but the white surroundings makes me feel a little calmer.

Jennie: "where am I?"

I pull out the cover sheet up to my chest and sit my half body up to feel anyone that might be inside the rest room across me but it is impossible. The door is open wide and the lights are obviously out.

I sigh and about to get up to walk into the balcony when I heard the doorknob being twisted. My mind are getting frenzy from thinking what I should do if I am really getting kidnapped and it is the suspect trying to get in but before I could decide what to do at the person behind the closed door, it was already open and the relief already getting in me and exchange it with nervousness.

Tall slender but masculine body wearing only white plain shirt with folded sleeves and black sweatpants entering the room holding a tray of I believeby it's aroma; a blended coffee and a bowl of I can't see from where I sit. I didn't know that I am smiling like an idiot while she is walking towards me with a smile on her plump lips.

Lisa: "My instincts never failed me"

How her voice makes me calm instantly and her aura makes my mind wants her to see every time I woke up and lastly to see before I sleep at night.

Lisa: " hey! are you planning to get away without telling me?"

She chuckled that brought me back to reality. She is leaning her side on now on the open door frame with her arms crossed over her chest. I roll my eyes and stood up to meet her at the balcony. And there I saw that I was in the same place. Inside the farm.

Jennie: "nice room by the way"

I said as I passed by her and heard her clear her throat. Did I make the boss flutter?