MY PLEASURE

Jennie

I planned to stay silent and listen to her. It is not that I think of not forgiving her. I already forgave her and I have a fault too. But Lisa being this vulnerable and cute. Lisa in their wine vineyard is hot and mysterious that I like but this part of her makes me realized that my feelings are far from being just attached.

"damn it! I am in love!"

Just by looking into those hazelnut brown orbs makes me think of my my future with no one but her...only her.

I chuckled and smiled with her antics hat came out naturally cute at her. My ghad! How can I not love this human!

Her eyes expresses sincerity and pureness as I traveled my eyes down to her buttoned nose, two those chubby cheeks that got slimmer but sexier and ghad! my favorite plump lips even got more sexy when she talks.

Lisa" ... I don't-- "

I can't fight the urge of kissing her the moment I saw her eyes started to wet saying sorry for the things she did. I really missed her too and I want her to feel that.

Her eyes is still wide the moment I loosen my grip on her face when I kissed her. Lisa's lips tastes like mint with a bit of wine that maybe she had earlier.

Jennie: "I forgive you and I am really sorry too. It is also my --"

This time, I was the one who got my eyes widen when she initiated the kiss but it didn't last long as I respond the same gesture towards her.

We kiss like it is our last. The intensity of our longing for each other can be seen through our kiss. I started to moan when she bite my lower lip that makes my mouth open and make way to her tongue. Our lips are now fighting in dominance again as our tongues fighting inside our mouths. Our kiss started to heat up when I felt the pair of hands grip my ass and lift me up and my both legs automatically embraced her hips tightly. It aroused me when she moan like a hungry lion devouring his prey. She turned 180 degrees and put me on the top of the conference table making me feel its coldness but the heat of making out with Lisa is a good defense from this cold room. I tighten my arms around her head to deepen the kiss and ghad! Lisa is so good multi-tasking. Her lips are so talented while her hands doing something else inside my white top under my light blue lady-tuxedo. I can't help but moan when she starting to suck my earlobe and her hands traveled down my butt and pull me towards her even more. I can't help but grind a little at her action.

Lisa: "Want me to continue this in my office?" She whispered sexily and continue licking and kissing my neck and went back to my lips as I nodded.

Jennie: "I will tell them to go home.." i answered without parting my lips at her.

Lisa: "ghad! you make me wet just by moaning"

I chuckled as she started to slow down.

I found our own hands inside each other's tops as soon as we broke the kiss for some air. We are both panting hard as she lean her forehead into mine.

Lisa: "wow.. yeah.. you missed me too"

We both chuckled but remain our heads into each other until our panting dies down. Our eyes met and stares peacefully, savoring the moment we have.

Mrs. Kim: "finally!"

My mom said when they saw us going out of the confession room.

Mrs. Kim: "No more talking, I know, I know. Mino and I will be going home first because you will stay."

Jennie: "How did you-"

I looked at Lisa and she did the same. We have this same curiosity look as my mom and Mino started to walk lead by Palisa who stopped before continue to walk out mom and Mino.

Palisa: "your hickey is visible Miss Kim" She chuckled as I internally facepalmed myself when my Mino followed Palisa's action.

Mino: "Congratulations on your victory meeting best friend!" He tapped my shoulder earning an eye roll from me as he laughs.

Mom stops with a poker face and automatically Lisa lowered her head in embarrassment. I know she is not angry but I am more concern on how she will bully me in front of Lisa.

Mrs Kim: " I want a girl for my first grand kid Lisa."

Lisa: "Sir, yes sir!" Lisa answered like a soldier with her hand salute my mom.

My eyes went wide and looked back to my mom who gave Mino a high five while the three of them laughing.

Mrs. Kim: "See you both at dinner! and also you two" Mom said to all of us.

Lisa: "I guess, she likes me for you" Lisa said still chuckling and put her arm around my waist while we watch the three disappear in front of us.

No.. we didn't continue our hot session. .

just kidding!

The moment the three disappear in front of us, Lisa hit a message to Palisa, telling her that she will cancel all her appointments today and will not be able to entertain anyone as of now. She hold my hand and drag me inside her private office and did not forget to lock it. She find me standing beside her as she lift my butt to carry and started to kiss me aggressively.

Ghad! another side of Lisa and it is freaking hot!

She carefully lay me on a soft couch and quickly pull out her tuxedo and a second half naked in front of me and what a view!

Lisa's abs are even more toned and her arms shouts masculinity! I felt my cheeks burn at the sight of Lisa stripping She positioned herself, kneeling between my legs and without prior noticed, I pull her nape as heat arises me. I was the one who being aggressive and it turns me really on.

Lisa on top of me is like a dream come true that I never imagined will happened anymore. She then bite again my lower lip and moan escaped through my mouth while our tongues fight again and explore every inches of our mouth. She started to lick my earlobe escaping a louder moan from me as tingling sensation arises inside of me. Lisa never failed to amazed me in everything. She pull lift my top shirt because my lady tux already on top of her desk the moment we entered the office. Her eyes widen when I unclasped the hook of my bra and throw it lightly at her.

Lisa: "f*ck Jennie. That's huge!!"

Jennie: "I will take that as a complim-- f8ck Lisa"

I didn't finished my sentenced when her wet lips started sucking my hard nipple and gave the other a massage.

Jennie: "f*ck! Lisa..."

Lisa: "yes baby?" she said in between sucking every inch of my body.

Jennie: "I... shit.. I need you.."

Lisa: "mmm.. need what baby? say it" she commanded.

Jennie: "down there.."

Lisa stops earning a dagger look from me.

Lisa: "say it.." she asked.

I pull her nape and kissed her aggressively.

Jennie: "I want you to fuck me now Bruischweller!"

I saw her smirked and ghad! it makes me wet dow there.

Lisa: "my pleasure Kim!"