THE OWNER

Lisa

It was so late and both of us didn't noticed that the time passed by so quickly. If Jennie didn't yawn, maybe it will took us another hour or two to enjoy each other's company. The whole night was so special for me. For all those years, I felt alone, unwanted, unloved and ignored by many. Diana is somehow similar with my parents, though I understood why business is called business because it has its root-word 'busy" in it. Kidding!

I know Diana is so busy building the company on her own that I was the next kin to make sure everything is okay in our company, but hell, she took it all alone. Despite of being busy, I still felt more alone and sad without someone I can rely on. But when she opened her arms wide when I came back here, everything slowly turning into life. But there's something really incomplete. And that's when Jennie came. She took me by storm and everyday, it makes me want to wake up as my body and soul became alive again the moment our eyes met.

Lisa: "easy."

Luckily, I caught her arms before she fall on the ground. We went down the last not-so-tall hill rock and I saw how weak, sleepy and tired Jennie is. We still have 15 minutes far from where we stay and I feel her body getting weaker. It is so cute but a little guilty inside of me due to the stupidity of not thinking about the time we spent together and we have work to be done at the next day.

She got a little stunned and confused at the same time when I kneel facing my back from her as she tilt her head sideways.

Lisa: "come on, no more buts Jennie, hop on my back"

Jennie: "but-"

Lisa: "i said no more buts princess"

I saw her smile weakly and nod as she put her arms around my neck and stand up holding her both legs in front of me for support. Her head lean on my shoulder while her breath touches my neck without her knowing that it send shiver down my spine creating goosebumps throughout my body.

Jennie: "Thank you LiLi"

The nickname she gave me make me stopped from my tracks hearing my own heartbeat giggle inside. as her little cute snores follows making me chuckled.

Lisa: "anything for you Nini."

Her arms tighten the grip around my neck telling me that she heard it as my happy heart brought smiles on my lips.

I put down Jennie for the second time on my bed. I put away her shoes gently and pull the blanket above her chest.

Lisa: "Maybe you are one of the favorite daughter of the Creator above, He made you perfectly beautiful effortlessly even when you're sleeping." I said as sit beside her, tucking the hair behind her ears.

She groans a little but her little snores follows again instantly. I smiled but again, the thought of her last week with us is getting near and my time to confessed is getting less making heart pinched a little.

Lisa: "How can I tell you to stay if your life is in the City? Ghad! thinking of losing you here makes my heart breaks even more."

Seconds passed and I found myself staring at her or watching her sleep as my body lean down and put a kiss on her forehead before I stand up and grab a pillow and extra blanket I used last night when I let her sleep for the first time on my bed.

I slowly closed my bedroom door when I flinched from Diana's voice.

Diana: "looks like someone is sleeping on the couch again"

She chuckled as I roll my eyes at her.

Diana: "Here."

She pour me a wine in a glass after fixing the couch I will used as my bed for another night.