EXTREMELY DEADLY

Birds warbling at the morning sky. Like the usual to Lisa, the surrounding is nothing but a peaceful sight.But not this time, she can't tell whether Jennie's presence sends her something that beats her heart in its natural way or she is giving her a sudden adrenaline rush every time their eyes meet nor their skin will touch accidentally. But one thing is for sure at the moment, she is very drawn on the small bean's lips that whenever she talks, all she could think about was the taste of it and if it would fit hers. But that thought immediately will change as soon as her past will stop her from getting romantically involved with any girls, especially a foreign in her territory that will only lasts a few weeks.

Lisa: "yeah, so you will bend this. yeah you are doing it right. Like that"

Jennie: "Okay, then?"

Lisa:"feed this through here, right? Then you will twist it back- no twist it back"

Jennie: "Twist this back through here and there.. Right! Okay"

Lisa: "Like this. See?"

Jennie: "Yeah"

Lisa: "hold this and pull down."

Jennie: "uh-huh"

Lisa: "And...that's it! done!"

Jennie: "Oh! piece of cake!"

Lisa: "really?"

Jennie: "yeah. Show me again.. and from the start"

Lisa chuckled. She knew that the hard work like that is kind of hard for the latter but she was amazed on how persuasive she was just to get what she wants.She was teaching her how to tie a knot for the sheep when she needed to but unluckily, things are really firsts for the City girl.

Lisa:"seriously?"

Jennie:"Just last time please.. I swear I'm gonna do it!"

.
.
.
Jennie: "Oh my fuck it!"

Jennie throw down the sack of beans as she sat down with legs open wide on the field after failing to transfer it in a wooden big pail.

Lisa: "give up?"

Jennie: "A week ago, I was pouring a wine in a goblet for my best-friend at his restaurant, and now I am pouring a sack of sheep food!"

Lisa: I guess time flies so fast for you"

She walk out chuckling living Jennie in her state.

Jennie: "what happened to me?"

She throw herself laying on the grass for a tiring job that she started just an hour ago. A sheep bleating on the side caught her attention as she pull herself immediately up and find a friend she unexpected to meet.

Jennie: "Oh my gosh! hey girl! Oh ghad! you look hungry. You ready to eat sexy?"

She pour some beans on the metal small pail and climb across the wooden grills but accidentally put her one leg on the crack one and landed on the floor face down. Jennie grunts and breathe heavily as she instantly meet the sheep she was about to feed.

Jennie: "Bon appetite whoever you are!"

Sheep bleats as response.

Jennie: "wait! who are you? and why are you here without the others? wait- I will give you a name"

She acts like thinking as her eyes look around.

Jennie: "ahmm Meryll Sheep?

She chuckled at her own words.

Jennie: "ahmm Callista Flockhart?"

She laughs again at her own joke.

Jennie: " No! wait! I've got it! You are a grand dame. A diva. You are Baa-aarbara Streisand!"