FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Lisa laughs. Her first real laugh for months. She finds it cute and somehow funny at the lady stranger in front of her. The lady holds her chest after getting shocked from her fake throat clearing.

Her laugh starts to fade as soon as she heard Jennie sighing in embarrassment and a little irritation at the same time.

Jennie: "hi!"

With a little tense as she looked at the lady dressed casually but sure a local at Riverland standing in front of her, she knew that that is not Diana Bruischweller she's been lovely to see but a part of her somehow made her heart raced a bit as her voice tingled a little into her ears and her looks are not too intimidating but somehow can catch anyone's attention.

Lisa: "Can I help you find something?"

Her tone of voice somehow calming, friendly but professional at the same time and still obviously the joy from a second ago laughter is still in there.

Lisa: "A combination to the safe maybe?"

She crack a joke not because she wants to sounds friendly to the stranger but mostly to make her feel calm for the tension that the lady standing in front of her is giving her all of a sudden for an unknown reason too.

But Lisa is a person who can make anyone feels safe when she's around having a conversation with. She's not a flirty type of person but her sense of humor is a normal from her.

Jennie: "Yes! De— No. I mean no, of course not! No I'm sorry. NO combination needed! That will not be necessary."

Jennie sigh so deeply after. Her shaky voice came out of nowhere but she manage to bring back the professional Jennie Kim who can talk to anyone without any flaws.

Jennie: "Hi again! I .. um booked the Airbnb"

Lisa just caught off-guard. The stranger's beauty made her attention went all out. The feline eyes that can resembles the cat's eyes. Her perfect nose and her lips that so pinkish and can drown you just by staring at it. But one thing that make Lisa defines her, is that she can hide all the emotions and she can still manage to be serious even distractions hit her.

Lisa: "yeah .. I figured the moment I saw a waiting luggage outside. I've been expecting you to be honest miss but .. not here."

Jennie: "Oh! seriously? this is not the cottage I rented for two weeks? Gosh shuttle's bad for bringing me here maybe?"

Lisa: "All right. if there's nothing else on your "breaking and entering" agenda plan today, let me show you to your more modest lodging before the boss gets home is that fine ma'am?"

Jennie's eyes shines as she heard the word "boss" as her excitements begin most and the interest on the barbie like human being in front of her almost forgets her real agenda and thankfully, the local reminded her.