GETTING CLOSER

Seulgi: "getting closer and closer"

Irene: "can you believe it?"

Seulgi has this huge grin talking with her wife who is now 8 months pregnant. Irene breathes hard as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Even though they only talks between screens, they managed to lessen the sadness missing each other's arms .

Seulgi: "I can't wait babe."

Irene: "And I am so excited!"

Seulgi: "I love you Irene. Take carre of our child!"

Irene: "I love you too Honey."

Rose' who is intently listening to the twofelt excited as she breaks the news to Jennie who just entered their barracks.

Rose: "Seulgi's partner Irene is up the duff."

Jennie: "Like- Hilary?"

She joked that they both chuckled to.

Rose': "Like, pregnant Due is next month.."

Jennie's eyes widen as she turn her gaze to Seulgi.

Jennie: "Ah! what? Congratulations!"

Seulgi: "yeah. campfire time! Hey Jisoo! let's get dressed!"

Jisoo: "yeah sure. let's go! Rose' you coming?"

Rose': "of course. it's my favorite thing."

Seulgi and Jisoo waited at the door-frame as Rose' started to change her outfit due to the cold weather night during campfire. Guitar music can be heard as people laughing outside their barracks not far from their site.

Jisoo: "hey! newbie! I noticed the toilet's looking pretty scroungy. So.."

Seulgi snickered while heading out with Jisoo tailing behind..

Rose': "Sorry, I should have warned you again with that! But newest jillaroo gets toilet-cleaning duty"

She sadly chuckle for Jennie but everyone did that when they were new so there's no way Jennie get exempted. As guitar plays outside and laughter's begin to become louder, Jennie started cleaning their toilet without hesitation. She got used to the dirtiest thing in the field for the last three days from different sheep and cleaning their own toilet is nothing but a piece of cake. But a part of her is sad feeling unwanted and unwelcome from the other workers in the field but her determination urge her to be stronger than her usual self for her goal to take.

Birds screeching again and it's time for Jennie to wakes up. She never jumped in surprise again but continue doing the morning routine she needed to do. Like the usual, her roommates are already gone again leaving her alone.

Lisa: "And so, we purpose sheep manure into fertilizer. It's all part of keeping the place green."

It's her time to face another task again with Lisa. Meaning, another time to welcome the unknown feelings she keeps on getting since she met Lisa.

Jennie: "Okay. The, uh what is that? Eco-friendly aspect of this farm got a less appealing."

Lisa: "yeah so shovel that into the spreader. We need 25 loads today."

Jennie: " Twen--? Oh.. yeah.. fine"

Lisa: "Hmm."

Lisa whistled when a huge dog she always feed on every morning came running and followed her walking away.

Jennie: "She never even look at me for a second, weird"

Jennie's confusion started to linger. Lisa is a bit off today and glancing at Jennie even a second never happened that makes the shorter lady find it weird.When Lisa's out of sight, Jennie tried to whistle three times the way Lisa did but, no luck and she gave up.