MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE

Ducks quacking, birds are chirping, lawn cutting as the kids playing outside can be heard from Jennie's Balcony.  Back to her home, Jennie decided to stay at her mom's house after quitting her dream job. It is hard for her but it will surely be  the right decision after spending years without being acknowledged by her stupid boss who is nothing but a gold digger.

Ms.Kim: "good morning!"

Ms.Kim greeted her daughter who came down from her room but already have the laptop and books on her arm.

Jennie: "good morning mom. Who knew quitting would be so inspiring?"

She inhales deeply before continuing her sentence getting a cup of coffee that her mom made and sit down on the dining.

Jennie: "..And terrifying. It's really interesting combo."

Her mom just laughing at her antics while Jennie exhales sharply in the middle of her sentences that makes it hard for her mom to stop herself from laughing.

Jennie: "Okay. So how is this for my new company logo?"

She stood up and excitedly went  to her mom's area and show her sketch of a logo she wanted to have for her dream company that she will pursue on her own

She stood up and excitedly went to her mom's area and show her sketch of a logo she wanted to have for her dream company that she will pursue on her own. finally!

Ms.Kim: "wow"

Ms. Kim didn't expect it. She was left speechless. She didn't expected that her dream business will finally come true thru her loving daughter and named it after her.

Jennie: "I sketched it last night!"

Ms.Kim: "I love it!"

With her teary eyes, she looked at Jennie then back to the sketch as she pouted like a kid.

Jennie: "awwwe.. You don't have to be emotional"

She hugged her mom and they both end up tearing in silent.

Ms.Kim: "I'm proud of you sweetie it's time!"

Jennie: " Thanks mom. But so far our company is just an elaborate doodle and some lovely sketch! And with my savings on the line, I really need a big account ASAP! I need the Bruischweller Family Wines."

Jennie's determination is on top as her mom's dream and her own as well must come true and prove everyone who stepped on them wrong.

Ms.Kim: "uh-oh.. I know that tone of voice! Hold on to your butts everyone. Here comes my daughter!"

Jennie type something on her laptop.

Jennie: "alright. Mr. Yang's meeting with Diana is in four weeks"

Ms.Kim: "Hmm-mm"

Jennie typed something again.

Jennie: " I did some internet surfing and the thing that makes Diana's busy schedule is spending every year at her multi-million vineyard farm in Riverland. Like to stay in touch with all the roots of ever grape kinda thing!"