NEW JOB?

Diana: "looks like your lucky day Miss Kim".

Jennie: "Just Jennie Ms. Diana"

Diana: "Okay, just Jennie and since no one is available maybe Lisa here, is in charge of your training starting today."

Lisa almost a meter away from walking suddenly stop and look back feeling hopeless not knowing if Diana is trying to play a cupid or just teasing her.

She walk back to near her distance a little agitated.

Lisa: "today? No Diana, I can't spend the next three weeks babysitting a newbie."

Diana:"that's how busy the farm life for you?"

Lisa:"Yeah, Tim can do it."

Diana:"The person I trust is you Lis."

In a serious exchange of words that Jennie think that is almost heating up, she felt a slight pain in her chest because of the feeling of unwanted from the person she first saw as a friendly and approachable person but maybe she was wrong and she saw a rude attitude towards the tall young lady on how she answers her boss; But at the back of her mind, there is something special interactions she keeps on seeing and reading between the lines with Lisa and Diana. In Jennie's eyes, It was obviously that the barbie-like local almost pushed her away indirectly but the main reason that she is in her position now is nothing to do with Lisa but Diana.

She suddenly step-back as seconds of silence made her senses back to present.

Lisa scoffs and slightly shake her head as she look at Jennie.

Lisa: "I hope you are worth the trouble."

She started walking out again without looking back anymore.

Diana: "Jennie Kim, give us all you've got and.. don't mind her just deal with her temper. But if you pass any of those in three weeks time, then maybe we can talk about the wine"

Jennie: "deal. thank you"

Jennie handed over the contract she made which Diana receives before leaving. Jennie flinched when she heard Lisa shouted from afar.

Lisa: "might well get started Miss Kim!"

Jennie immediately make fast steps to cope up with Lisa's long legs.

Jennie:"wait! started? like right now?"

Lisa: "why? you need to buy some souvenirs in case you give up?"

Jennie: "No, I mean.. don't I need to drop my bag off the cottage first?"

Lisa: "leave it and no more cottage your Highness. Workers stay in the shearers' quarters."

Lisa sarcastically told her.

Jennie looked back at her things she left as she struggle to keep up fast steps versus Lisa's long legs on walking.

Jennie:"Well..I... I mean I can't just leave my things and belongings there what if it gets lost?"

Lisa:"We're 200 kilometers away from anything Ma'am. Who do you think gonna steal it?"

Jennie: "Wait! What.. aishh.."

"