LET THE GAME BEGINS!

Back at the City

Chahee: "well, since Jennie left Wine Drop, I will be the one handling your account Chef Mino

Chahee: "well, since Jennie left Wine Drop, I will be the one handling your account Chef Mino. I can offer you a multi-discount on your Spotted Duck Merlot"

Chahee fake a chuckle while waiting for Mino's response. His assistant gave him a paper that needed his signature and his focus is out of Chahee. He keeps on trying to hide his irritation towards the lady for he knew what happened between Wine Drop Company and his best friend Jennie.

Mino: "I am sorry Ma'am but I don't deal with wines that has an animal logo on the bottle."

Mino's sarcastic response. To be honest, Mino loves Duck Merlot and who doesn't want a big discount? but what Chahee did with Jennie is beyond reasonable to decline any offer they will give him for being the best friend he is.

Chahee: "Oh! I could offer you a Syrah? or —"

Mino: "don't bother to say a single word Miss, I will just wait for Jennie to come back from Australia and see what her new company has to offer so if you please excuse me, I am a busy man with a restaurant to operate, bye!"

Leaving the dumbfounded Chahee, she realized something that Chef Mino said.

Chahee: "Australia? Oh my ghad did he meant- "

She whispered to herself.

Back to the Farm..

Jennie: "Ohhhh

Jennie: "Ohhhh.. you supposed not to move Jisoo! I am doing your nail art for fuck's sake!"

Jisoo: "I know! but I told you don't use the color yellow but you still- argh!"

Rose' chuckled from the scene as she keeps looking from Jennie to Jisoo who are fighting because of the nail art color.

Rose:"don't complain Chu! It suits you well and the art is amazing!"

Jisoo just rolled her eyes. The yellow nail art is good in all honesty that Jisoo can see, but teasing Jennie is her hobby and she can't help but tease Jennie whenever and wherever they were like her younger sister.