"I'M QUITTING"

And finally, it feels home again hearing her mother's laugh outside their home and she knew that her mom is with her friends again having a good time like usual to accompany her while she's away for work.

She peeks her eyes on the back door to see her mom already on the dining table with her couple best friend waiting for her. She was planning to surprise them by entering on the other way but no use, her mom saw her and already heading out the door to approach her.

Ms. Kim: "get your little ass over here darling. you don't need to surprise us"

With a slight shocked from her mom's voice, she chuckled and looked at her mom's way.

Jennie: " I am not mom. I just don't want to interrupt"

She tried to convince her mom but she knew already that Ms. Kim will not gonna buy it.

Ms

Ms. Kim divorced her father years ago when she caught her cheating on her. Well, it's not the first time but she can not forgive Jennie's father again one more time when she caught her husband cheating in front of her only daughter Jennie who was 8 years old that time. They moved in Australia for good and since then, Ms. Kim never trust any man again but having her time of her life with her daughter Jennie and the couple she met and gained her trust living the next door, Mr. and Mrs. Lee who unluckily never gets the chance to have a kid.

Ms. Lee: "Hello pretty"

Jennie: "So? what is the neighborhood club pretending to discuss this night?"

Jennie teasingly asked Ms. Lee who is very fond of her beauty and brains.

The couple laugh as Ms. Kim roll her eyes. Ms. Lee grab Jennie's goblet and pour a wine in it.

Ms. Lee: "Oh honey. You know, we only walk over Carol's for the free Merlot"

Mr. Lee: "And we are loving this one!"

Jennie: "Oh I can see. You guys work so fast.

Mr. Lee: "Mm. deep gratitude for the wine hookup"

Ms.Lee almost choke on her own drink in excitement.

Ms. Lee: "wait! Speaking of hookups, spill my dear"

Mr. Lee and Ms.Kim chuckled.

Jennie: "Ohhh."

Jennie acted vomiting from the question but Ms.Lee will never let Jennie get away with it.

Ms.Lee: " Come on! we've already finished the other gossip."

Jennie looked at her mom in disbelief.

Ms.Kim: "okay. here we go"

She looked away the sip on her wine.

Jennie: "can't you guys discuss my love life behind my back, like normal people?"

She asked pleading but she knew, her cuteness will never help.