MOVING FORWARD

JENNIE

I wipe the tear dropped on my face. I didn't know I was crying in silences while listening to the music that Lisa and I shared that night in her secret garden. And here am I, looking at the window plane trying to figure what hurts me more, living the place and the friends I admired, leaving the place that gave me happiness during all the days I spent or, leaving Lisa without saying goodbye.

flashback three hours before leaving Bruischweller Vineyard

Lisa: "Jennie please talk to me"

Lisa almost broke the door of our barracks by constantly knocking. Since this morning I never come out of the room but stayed and cried my eyes out. I never thought after all that we've been through in a short period of time, Lisa tried to hide her true identity. I even thought she's Diana's mistress by being so close with but heck! She's the sister and why didn't I see that? Why everyone hide that from me? Is that how they made fun of me? push my limits to work just to prove something?! hell no! If they played me that way, that does mean that Lisa also playing with my feelings right? But why does I feel the other way? Or I assumed things that weren't real in the first place?! My heart is so broken that anger filled in. I wiped my tears away and stand up. Nothing can stop Lisa from breaking the room's door so I decided that once and for all, talk to her or at least I could get a reasonable explanation and maybe stop myself from believing that we were on the same page.

Jennie: "can you please stop?! you literally breaking the door!"

Lisa tried to reach my hand but I folded it with the other one on my chest ignoring her touches and making her skin contacted mine, makes me irritates me more.

Lisa: "Jennie please, listen to me. I will explain-"

Jennie: "explain what Lisa? that you hide yourself to me because you want to play with me for three weeks?! Is that the kind of fun you want to and your sister?!"

Lisa: "no, Jennie no. Please listen-"

I felt a sudden guilt when she looks up to me as her eyes were puffy too but I didn't let it come in through me, I knew that it was puffy because I found it first before she even tell everything to me.

Jennie: "Then why Lisa?! Explain to me why the fucking truth of you being the owner and Diana's sister never come to your mind to tell me? why?!"

Lisa: "because.. because..I was so naive and selfish thinking that --"

Jennie: "Thinking what Lisa?"

She remained silent when I decided to walk back in but before I close the door, she quickly grab my arm as I heard her sniff.

Lisa: "I am in love with you that my feelings are questioning yours. I was so hesitant to ask you and tell you everything because I thought it will make you -"

Jennie: "Make me lie to myself that I will pretend to be in love with you because I knew you're the Bruischweller's owner? well, that shit hurts Lisa.."

Lisa: "I- I'm sorry Jennie"

I pull my arm away from her and face her for the last time.

Jennie: "well, fuck you for thinking that I am a materialistic whore that will try to fake my feelings just to get what I want and fuck you! for making me fall in love with you since the very start. And you know what's the worst part? Of all the people Lisa, you of all people thought that I am that kind of woman! please leave me alone."

Lisa: "Jen ple-"

Before everything fucked up more, I closed the door and cried my tears out and leave the place when the sky went dark as Sehun pick me up and brought me to the airport and promise me that he will not tell Lisa that I left without saying goodbye except to my loyal friend, Baa-arbara. .

flashback ends.

"Mom!"

Seeing my mom sadly smiling at me while waiting for me at the front door of our house makes my heart breaks even more. As soon as I closed the taxi cab's door, I dropped all the things I am holding and run after her. My pain inside me makes me want to come out and I can't stop it. With my mom's embrace, all burst out crying at her with all the pain that my heart's been experiencing for past 24 hours.

Mrs. Kim "shhh.. It's okay honey. It's okay. Everything will be okay."

It's been three months and a miracle happened. 

Standing in the middle of the field looking out my newly opened company. It is located at the 10th floor of the building in the middle of the city. It is not that big but enough to start a wine export company. Dian Bruischweller signed my contract but I was the one who refused. I feel like she is just taking risk because of what happened that she might be guilty of. I don't blame her for anything nor Lisa;

Lisa.

I sigh every time her name will conquer my mind. gosh I miss her! but I need to focus on what's my future holds. 

Declining Diana's offer maybe the biggest mistake I ever did. God knows how I wanted of her signature building what my mom and I dream. But I decided to push through of declining her offer and do it on my own. Months passed and here I am!  Luckily, I found a vineyard that can supply my wine export company! Not as big as Bruischweller but still, it is a very well known winery somewhere in New Zealand. The LM vineyard located in New Zealand  is known for its mysterious owner. Despite of its success, the owner is lowkey hiding his/her identity to people. And what amazed me about, is that this company helps and supports small businesses that wants to grow big like mine, maybe getting to know the CEO behind will be a lucky day for me. 

And this is the day I will finally meet the human behind my first step reaching my dreams. .