CUTE DUMPLING

LISA

Already 4 in the afternoon and I told Jennie to pick her up at 5. My mind still can't process how fast everything went. I opened up things that only me and Diana knew very well. Even Sehun; my best friend didn't know anything from me but Jennie, who I only knew for weeks made me opened up easily. Her eyes that really got me caught off-guard. The way her emotions are obvious in her eyes. How she kissed me in an instant. How her lips were perfectly fit into mine; her pinkish yet soft lips. Jennie makes me feel selfish and dream that someday there might be a chance to be with her every morning and before getting to sleep. How I will walk hand in hand with her and tell everyone that she is my girl; My girl. The idea makes me grin wide.

Diana: "I never saw you smile this genuine before."

I was startled by her sudden voice but Diana is always like that since we were kids. Yes, Diana; my sister.

Diana: "I guess this is something related to the City girl who dreamed of having her own wine export?"

I just shake my head and pour a wine into two crystal goblet and gave her the other.

Diana: "Anyway, have you thought about it?"

Lisa: "about what?"

Diana: "Don't you think it's time?"

I sip on my goblet and proceed to sit on the end of the couch as she copy my movement on the other end side facing me.

flashback a week before Jennie came.

Diana: "Lisa, I need you. This is your farm and you must help me to operate the company! I can't do it on my own and I am waiting for your answer three years in a row! come on!"

I stepped on the break as soon as the traffic lights change its color from green into red. I was on my way to bring Diana to the airport.

Lisa: "why am I feeling that you are forcing me to this just because you are planning to live with your boyfriend? really Diana? you are leaving me too?"

Diana: "Are you what? 10 years old? Lisa you are a grown ass woman! and I am nearly 30, I need a life, a family my own! I can't be with you 24/7 just to know you're doing fine! Moved on! Have a life! Don't you think about your future?"

Lisa: "Why does everyone wants to leave me? Am I a bother to you all?"

I whispered but enough to let Diana hear. She reached out of my hand with her own and gave it a squeezed to gain my attention.

Diana: "I am not leaving you Lisa, I just need you to understand that I am not capable to handle the company on my own. I need my little sister's ass to help me that she owned in the first place. Don't you want to see little Diana around?"

I sigh and step on the gas as soon as the light turned green again.

End of flashback.

Lisa: "give me another year to think about it!" I teased her as her eyes widen in shocked.

Diana: "Another year? Are you insane Lisa? Do you want me to walking around the company with a big belly months from now? I need you -"

I was shocked from her revelation as well without her knowing that she revealed herself to me.

Lisa: "wait- you're pregnant? "

She choked at her own drinks realizing how she spilled her own tea.

Diana: "I was planning to surprise you but maybe you're just so stubborn and my anger filled me in - aw Lisa! the baby might suffocate!"

She acted irritably but changed into a happy person when I engulfed her inside an embrace.

Lisa: "oh my ghad! I can't believe I am going to be an aunt! Is it a she or he? anyway it doesn't matter as long as she gets my pretty face!"

Diana throw a pillow at me but my reflex are active and catch it in one hand.

Diana: "Pretty face your ass.. but is that a yes?"

It's already 5 pm when I left my place, I am on my way to Jennie and greets everyone I come across with. I did not declare it as a date but what is it?  Why do I feel nervous like a student asking a girl in a prom night? My feelings are already intact. I know somehow that I am in love with her ever since the very start my eyes found her inside our home. But dies she feel the same? Are we on the same page? Or being close to me is a stepping stone for her to Diana? I don't want to think like that that's why tonight will be the night of confession.

Yes. I decided to make it or break it. Third week is on the run and anytime soon, Jennie's work here will be end. I don't know how will go but whatever and wherever love takes me, as long as it is for Jennie, I will do everything I can just to be with her.

My heart is about to explode but I remain calm on the outside hoping that no one will actually see how my heart trembles. I knock on the girl's cabin and it only took me two set of knocks before someone opened the door for me.

Rose: "Oh! Boss. What brings you here?"

Think, Lisa, think. There's no way I will tell Rose' that I am going to bring Jennie somewhere that will not looks like a date.

Lisa: "Ah. Is Jennie inside? I think we agreed to meet at 5 pm?"

I hope that looks so calm cause heck! I didn't made a script for this kind of interrogation.

Rose' "for real? I think she already left and she told me she is going to meet someone with the same time? How odd right?"

She chuckled as I fake my own. Where did she go? I have no idea.

Lisa: "anyway, thank you Rose' if ever you get to see her, please let her know that I dropped by."

I smiled and hoping for another one that it didn't come out that I kind of pissed off cause I did. just a little. I kicked the first stone I've seen on my way back to my place in annoyance thinking maybe this is not the right time to confess.. or maybe destiny has its own plan for us.

My lips move upward instantly seeing Jennie standing in front of the gate looking for something or maybe someone?

I am tired from walking back and forth but all of that vanished when I instantly saw her leaning her back at the gate with both of her hands are at the back of her while kicking something on the ground she is looking at. Her pouting lips is visible for me to see and it really makes my heart bounced happily. She looks like a n apologetic little girl waiting for her mom to tell something she is guilty with.

Lisa: "cute dumpling"

I whispered and chuckled. Man! how can I go near her when I can't control too much happiness inside me? How ironic that every time I see Jennie, it makes me want to run over and engulf her in a tight embrace.

I walk slowly and stopped in front of her. Her face slowly looked up and meet my eyes.

Lisa: "I remember telling you I will be the one picking you up" I chuckled as she blushed. Literally blushed. Her cheeks turns crimson red.

Jennie: "I don't remember anything like that"

She lied as her eyes looked away and she swallowed a lump in her throat.

Lisa: "alright then, you good to go my queen?"

I bow like a knight in no shining armor and gesture my hand as she laughed before getting my hand for her to hold.

Jennie: "silly!"

Her hand fits so perfect inside mine while we intertwine it while walking to the destination I planned on bringing her.