RAINBOW

AT THE WINEDROP COMPANY

"CHAHEE!"

Mr. Yang screamed the top of his lungs walking like a mad tiger towards Chahee's desk who is now in fear after hearing Mr. Yang's angry tone of voice and quickly stood up.

Mr. Yang drop a folder with a force on her desk with a red tomato angry face.

Chahee: "Yes sir?"

Mr. Yang: "why is every single one of our account in trouble?!"

Chahee; "Oh, uh.. uhm..maybe the workplace culture thing boss?"

Che quickly reason out in panicked.

Mr.Yang: "then what are you doing? drive now and fix this!"

Mr. Yang's boss at the newly promoted Regional Sales Director can be heard throughout the office as other employees keeps on chattering about the situation and some of them are chuckling knowing that it is her consequence for stealing Jennie's idea.

Chahee: "Oh, boss, I am on it."

She quickly fixed her things and immediately run away before getting fired. But before she got out of the office she heard her boss once more that made her and other employees scoffs.

Mr.Yang: " Jennie would be doing 90 on the 405. Gosh!"

Chahee: "okay"

BACK TO THE FARM

It is only half of the day but Jennie already feels the numbness of her back. She is feeling tired already and need a break to have a drink on her dried throat. She went inside of the storage room and get some glass to pour her a cold water when she heard grunting not from a certain worker but from the person her heart's desire. It is not because it is Lisa but grunting is not on Lisa's vocabulary therefore, she decided to peeked her head out of the back door where Lisa's grunting came from and what she saw made her throat even more dry and her lips too.

Her view of Lisa's work while wearing only a black sleeveless shirt rolled up to the upper stomach where her 4-packed abs can be seen. She is lifting and stocking up heavy hays on the farm truck.

Her sweats are slowly running down her bared biceps and forehead as she wipes it with her hand flexing her biceps more without her noticing it.

Jennie: "No wonder Somi's obsessed with her. Diana's so lucky- wait! what? Jennie aish!"

She tried to looked away but Lisa's work of art features from head to toe is so perfect that Jennie's eyes betrays her to unseen it. It makes her starve and make her want to think the unthinkable things. Her mind plays at her and made her think how Lisa's perfectly shaped body on top of her and how her slender fingers feels inside her. She quickly found herself biting her lips and looking at her sexually and make her face red as tomato and that's it. She decided to run away before her thoughts make her think too much towards her boss but too late. Lisa is already staring at her confusingly making Jennie humiliated herself again, in a good way maybe.