New friends or enemies?

Jennie and Lisa are on their way back to where Jennie will stay; barracks.

Jennie: "I might use my flip flops"

Lisa chuckled with Jennie's struggle on what to wear something that she will be comfortable with in the field. Not some lacy slippers, ankle boots, sneakers especially high heels.

Lisa: "Oh no no. Miss. How about any hat or might cover your head from the sun ray?"

Jennie: "If only I knew that I will be working in the middle of the farm.. yeah.. maybe I would bring one"

Jenni scoffs being sarcastically bully towards Lisa but her bitch attitude compromised when Lisa did something that starts her heart beats abnormally.

Lisa: "here take mine! and remove your ankle boots. It will hurt your feet"

Jennie was shocked of the sudden care. Lisa put her own cowboy hat on her head and take off her own farm boots as the taller lady decided to walk in barefoot.

Jennie: "w-wait! you're going barefoot?"

Lisa: "Being barefoot doesn't make me less gorgeous"

She chuckled at her own joke while Jennie is genuinely smiling from her actions.

Jennie: "maybe she is really friendly though"

Jennie said to herself.

Jennie: "well, thank you."

Jennie chuckled that remain mysterious with Lisa.

Lisa: "how about the chuckling?"

Jennie: "Well, I assumed that maybe Satan's twin is a little less scary too"

Lisa grin at her but remain calm.

Lisa: "Satan's twin huh?"

She said with all sarcasm as her eyes squint at the other lady.

Lisa: "anyways, maybe we can start our training tomorrow"

Jennie: "don't pity me demon! But yeah. this maybe gonna be fun"

Jennie and Lisa looked at each other and chuckled at their own silliness.

As the peaceful moment lingers; silent time that not awkward between them, Jennie grab the opportunity to embrace all the good scenery her eyes can see while the taller lady captures the beautiful scenery she only just met.

Jennie caught that. Well, she knew that Lisa's been staring at her for quite some time since they spotted the kangaroos playing not far from them and they crossed that short beautiful marble bridge that separate the land from the blue river as fishes plays along the water streams.

Jennie: "what?!"

She finally asks to refrain herself from somewhat giggling if she feels it right. Those stares are so deep that she can feel herself drowning just by thinking those hazelnut eyes.

Lisa was caught off-guard. But one of her talents is to quickly reason out something that can make her real emotions be out of curiosity.

Lisa: " three weeks huh?"

Jennie: "to get me a contract with Ms. Diana?"

Lisa: "I am very attentive for your information Miss Kim"

Jennie scoffs.

Lisa: "yeah. There's no way Diana gonna go for a company that doesn't exist yet Kim. You do realized how absurd that is right?"