-chapter fifty-six-

WC: 432 

Warning: none

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's eyes were open

"I love you too" she whispered and I couldn't believe my eyes "Y/n?" "Matteo" she chuckled lightly "y-your awake!" I said shocked "I know I am" she giggled and the next thing I knew my lips were on hers.

As soon my lips touched her I felt my heart explode with happiness.

We pulled away and she wiped the tears I had no idea fell "don't you dare do that again" I said my voice still shaky "promise me Y/n, promise me you won't do anything like that again because I can't lose you again..please"

Y/n cupped my cheek and kissed me again "I promise I won't do that again" she says "promise you won't leave me" I said and she smile "I promise to never leave you" she said wiping my tears away.

"I love you" I whispered "I love you so so much" I said "mhmm I love you more" she said and I chuckled "trust me it's not possible".

"Y/n is awake!!!" I yelled and heard loud footsteps coming toward us, the potters entered the room and gasped to see their girl awake "hey" Y/n smiled and her mother went to hug her.

"oww" Y/n winced and her mother backed off "sorry honey" she said wiping her tears away.

"Y/n I'm so sorry for what I said I didn't mean it I swear I was just mad a-and I-" "dad it's fine, I forgive you" Y/n said.

Y/n forgave everyone for what they did but she told them that she will never forget what they did and how they made her feel. Even though she forgave them, building back her relationship with them is going to be hard.

Edward came and gave Y/n a check-up and thankfully her wound is healing but still does not mean she's fully recovered.

So I stay with her the whole time of her recovery which wasn't that long. It was only two weeks and she was finally allowed to go back to Hogwarts.

Everyone was glad that she was better and I made sure that she was safe and taking all her medicine at the right time.

I also made sure she was not overdoing herself and carrying heavy stuff.

"give me my bag Matteo" she giggled "nope you can't carry heavy stuff" I said "my bag is not that heavy" she said but I still shook my head.

"Matteo riddle give me my bag back" she demanded "how cute but no" I said kissing her head locking our hands together.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}