-chapter fifty-eight-

WC: 666

Warning: none

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe we are actually graduating from Hogwarts today.

Yes you read right, we're graduating TODAY.

I looked at myself in the mirror with my gown and cap on, I can't believe this.

My eyes teared up at the thought of us not coming here anymore.

Matteo knocked on my door and came in "Woah baby you look beautiful" he says making me smile "thanks handsome" I hug him tightly.

"Are you okay" he asked and I nodded "alright let's go Dumbledore wants to talk to us" he said "why?" I asked and he shrugged.

We walked to the headmaster's office and I saw my brother, Cho, and Cedric there.

"your highnesses" Dumbledore spoke coming down his stairs "don't worry not in trouble" he said and we all felt relieved.

"I actually want to ask you a favor" he said "what kind of favor?" my brother asked "I just want you five to give a small speech at the ceremony" he said and we were all happy to do so.

-time skip-

The ceremony started, Dumbledore said his speech and then called for us to say our small speeches and give our best device for the next generation of graduates.

Cho went first, then did Cedric, harry, and Matteo and now it was my turn.

I walked up to the stage everyone was cheering for Me, I smiled and placed the paper on the stand about to say my speech but couldn't. it didn't really feel right so I just crumbled it up into a ball and threw it away.

"first of all let me say how amazing everyone's speech was" I started and everyone clapped their hands. "I actually wrote a speech about how great school is and how easy everything is but as I stand here Infront of you I couldn't say that because it's not entirely true".

"school is hard" I said and everyone chuckled I told people how school really is, hard but there are a couple of things that they could do that'll help them make it easier. I also told them how to not put all their time and effort into studying because they need to make as many memories as they could because time flies.

Everyone seemed to love my speech because let's be honest all the things I said were true even though they weren't all nice things.

After we got handed our diplomas Hermione was called up the stage to say her speech since she was the valedictorian.

We all yelled and cheered for her as she walked up the stage and told her speech which was such an amazing one.

When we through our caps in the air I turned to my boyfriend who smiled and kissed me passionately.

When I pulled away I noticed my parents. I walked up to them and saw my mom's and dad's puffy eyes "you were amazing sweetie" they said.

"aww Y/n/n!!" uncle Sirius and lupin came hugging me, I looked at Harry who was laughing "my hug lasted 5 minutes, good luck" he said.

"are you guys crying?" I chuckled and they said "no" I pulled away, my whole family was in tears which really melted my heart.

"Guys I'm about to cry" I said wiping my teary eyes.

After everyone congratulated us, we took some photos and partied a little, the Weasley twins were asked by the school board to host a party, and let me tell you it was AMAZING.

At the end of the party, all of us sat in a circle talking about our future, hermione wanted to become an Auror, Ron was thinking of joining his brother's famous business but also wants to be a food critic, becuse well he LOVES FOOD.

I ask Matteo about his future and he smiles and says "as long as I'm with you I don't care what my future holds for me" which filled me with butterflies.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}