Chapter 1

Selena's POV :

21th of July

Today is a very special day. It's my birthday and the day when I'll welcome a little tiny human being in my life, my week old baby girl.

Today I am turning 26 and back in a day I tough that by this age I will have a handsome husband and beautiful child but in a past few years life didn't really give me happiness in love. So after 4 long years of trying to find someone and settle down I decided to start my family on my own.

With the biggest smile on my face I stood up from my bed and looked outside the window of my bedroom. It is a nice, bright, sunny day in LA. I was thankful to God for that. As I was standing and looking to the big backyard I was thinking. Today is the last day of my "single" life. From now on I'm never going to be alone and that fact made me really happy.

Today as usual I started my day pretty early but today instead of going to studio or set I'm going to prepare everything for big arrival. I'm going to pick up the most beautiful princess in 8AM and from this moment on I had exactly one and a half hour. I rushed myself in a bathroom done my job with shower and everything else and by the 7:30 I was fully ready.My heart is swollen. It beats so fast and I'm trying to catch my breath.

She is not my biological daughter. I adopted her from a teenage mother who wasn't ready for children. She wanted a modeling career and that was perfect opportunity for me. Now, because she was born a month early she needed to stay in hospital for some tests. Isabel already left the country because she is originally from Greece and may I add that she is drop dead beauty. And Anna took all the best from her.

I didn't choose a name for her yet but Isabel called her Anna the first time she saw her so I decided to leave it as her middle name.

Hospital was not more than 20 minutes away from my house, so I was there in 7:50. I was so excited and happy that nothing could possibly ruins it. This was my secret and just few people knows about my +1 and for the rest it will be a surprise appearance tonight at my birthday dinner party. Of course media didn't know the real truth. The rumors are out there and everybody thinks that I'm sick and because of that I'm day - night in hospital. But there are a few things they will find out tonight.
I did an interview with Oprah about everything what is going on and what will happen next.

After no more then 10 minutes of waiting Dr. Oliver came and greeted me.

"Good morning, Miss Gomez"

"Good morning to you too, Dr. Oliver" - Dr. Oliver is a little bit older then me. His name is Aiden and throughout these 8 months we got really close. He is a huge support and helps a lot.

"Big day today, huh?"

"Yeah" - my smile grown even more

"I think you are going to be an amazing mom, Selena"

"Thank you, Ollie" - I called him like that just to annoy him

He rolled his eyes and in that moment I hugged him. I don't know what came to me. And after I realized what I've done it was too late. I hugged him.. he had a huge grin on his face.

"Um.. I'm sorry." - I said backing up

"It's ok. Don't worry. So do you want to go get your princess or what?" - he said still smiling

"Yes, please." - She was laying in one of the nursing beds wrapped in a pink blanket.

She was gorgeous. She remind me of someone who was a long time ago in my life but never actually exited my heart. She had hazel eyes and thought them you could see her pure heart. She smiled at me. Oh my with each glase I'm falling more and more in love with her. She worms up my heart and put the broken peaces back together. She is a true blessing.

"You ready to go home, princess?" - She smiled again and after I singed all documents and pay all the bills it was time to go home. I picked her up and pressed her close to heart.

"Let's go. We need to find a nice name for you."

I was going to exit Dr. Oliver's office when I remembered.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, but would you like to come to my birthday dinner party tonight? It's not going to be anything special just a few friends and my family."

"It is your birthday?" - He asked surprised.

"Yea.. It is actually" - I said kind of sadly

"I would love to"

"Ok, then be at mine around 6. No gifts. Ok?" - I said seriously

"Ok ok. See you.."

With that I exited his office and with elevator I went to parking floor were my bodyguard waited for us. He was not coming everywhere with me but today I didn't want princess to be left alone in car chair.

"Finally, I get to meet a future heartbreaker" - He said approaching us

"Hey hey, she is going to be smarter then her mom." - I joked and turn her so Zac can see her.

"OMG! Selena she is gorgeous. I'm speechless"

"I know right" - I said admiring her.

I jumped in back seat of a black Range Rover with tinted windows and exited the hospital looking at a most beautiful present of my life.

*After a few hours*

When we came home me, mom and Maria were occupied by baby and the rest of home servers were preparing dinner. I hired a hole tim so tonight is perfect.

Maria is a babysitter who is going to help me a little bit around baby. Just a few days. Most of things I've learned on classes so I'm ready.

It was 5:30 and first guests started to come. After my step dad and Gracie, my dad and his wife as well as Taylor, Gigi, Cody, Kendall, Cara, Ollie and hole lot of other friends and family come, and by 6:30 in my dining room was 30 people in total.

The dinner was quite nice and delicious. Nothing over the top. We talked, laughed even cryed a little after my moms speech. I was really happy. Thank God everybody listened to me so no one brought a gift otherwise I would be very mad. It was time for a cake and it was perfect time for everyone to meet real sweetie.

"Alright guys, before dessert I want you to meet somebody."

As just my mom and Taylor know everything started to look in Ollie

"Not him, HER" - I said as I entered the dining room with her in my arms.

Everybody looked at her with open mouth.

"Everyone meet Rosie Anna Gomez."