Chapter 24

Selena's POV:

"Ok. So Selly can her name be Elisabeth? Or Catarina?"

"Marie where did you find all of those names." I said through laughs.

Me and Marie have been spending a lot of time together since I moved in with Justin few months back. We bounded right away and I love her so much. In a way she reminds me of Rosie. Gosh how much I miss her.

She would be the same age as Marie now. They would be best friend/sisters. I wish God let me have my little angel for a tad bit longer.

"Hellooooo Selly..." soft voice brought me back to reality.

"Yes darling "

"I asked you can my sister be named Beatrice but you didn't reply."

She never failed to make me laugh. She has been thinking about the names for 2 mounts now and all of them are basically traditional and female.

"Your father put an idea of you getting a "sister" in your little smart head didn't he?" I said kissing her cheek quickly.

"Yeah. I know you think I'm getting a brother but I want a sister to play with. And to do her makeup and go to the parties together and.."

"Wow you have everything planed out don't you?"

"Weeeeeeeell. Maybe, if she is called Victoria. "

"No way. We need to find one name that will be suitable for both male and female. Ok baby girl?"

"Ok." She nodded her little head and run to my arms for a huge hug.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure sweetie."

"When my sister gets born she will call you Selly like me right?"

I knew one day this question will pop up and I was low key waiting for it. At first I didn't want to pressure her in calling me mom or anything. I wanted her to feel like it. And it seams like she is ready.

"Well I will be babies mother so it will call me mommy or mom"

"And what about me. I don't have mommy."

Her eyes were searching for an answer in mine. She was full of hope and I felt her shake in my hands. She was scared.

"I can always be your mom if you want me to."

I said with as much hope in my eyes as there is in hers. I was scared of an answer too.

"Really? I can call you mom now?" Her excitement was over the roof and mine as well. She hugged me so tightly I felt every bit of her love and happiness through it.

"Daddy daddy Selly is my mommy now. And I love it. And Emory will love it to" she said while running in her fathers arms. He looked at me with wide smile.

"Marie what did you say? " I said trying to recall her last sentence

"I said you are my mommy now." She looked at me confused

"And what did you say about the baby"

"Emory will like it too?"

"Emory " me and Justin said together

"We found the name " He said and I nodded happily

"Hey I thought of it..." Marie pouted and he laughed all together

They say there is nothing like happy family and that these types of family's exist only in movies and fantasies but I think I am living a dream in reality. Happiness is full with little things and I mean it literally. Me and Justin have little one making our every day life eventful and we will have one to continue doing it.

As long as we are together...