Chapter 25

Selena is due in few weeks and the excitement in Bieber/Gomez hold was over the roof. Their already formed little family was happier then ever but the fact that Emory will be born under two surnames bothered Justin little bit too much.

He wanted Selena to be his completely again. But he was also aware she had a rocky past with marriages. Setting everything aside he put his vows in his pocket and decide to just go for it.

As always he wouldn't be Justin Bieber if he didn't planned everything in advance to surprise woman of his dreams.

Before she even woke up he left her big white box with note that said: "I will be waiting you by the beach on the end of the road where our paths become one. J"

Knowing she will know exactly what to do and what the message meant.

After he got all glamed up and he and Marie when to wait for the special moment hoping she will show up.

Not long after Selena woke up to the message that could possibly mark her life forever.

All that she an Justin build up could collapse in just few hours and with couple wrong decisions.

With shaking hands she took the note and look at herself in mirror. She was scared. Scared for the future of her little one. Scared her healed heart will broke again.

There is no sound when a heart breaks. Car accidents end with a bang, falling ends with a thud, even writing makes the scratching sound of pencil against paper. But the sound of a heart breaking is completely silent. Almost as though no one, not even the universe itself could create a sound for such devastation. Almost as though silence is the only way the universe could pay its respect to the sound of a heart falling apart. And she was afraid of going though this again.

But she wanted to be happy. And most of all she wanted Emory to be happy. So she went to the end of the road where two paths meet.

New chapter again whaaaaat???

I know lol.

The story is slowly but surely coming to an end. Few chapters left. So enjoy as much as you can.