Chapter 21

Sun was beaming on the clear morning sky above heaven on earth and Selena has been awake for a few hours now. Sitting on the terrace of her shack she was enjoying peaceful morning in its entirety. With every sip of her tea she would feel her body relaxing more and more. She thought about everything what happened in past few months. She thought about what can one simple decision do to the following situations and about God's power of giving her something no one will eber be able to take away from her except Him.
With her hands on her belly she finally found peace.

Few shacks down the coast Justin was sleeping not knowing that in somebody's belly is life that he helped create. Ready to move on with his life but destiny had different plan for both of them.

....

"Marie where have you been?"

"I was at the beach. Playing" she said. Her childish voice like bells on Christmas

"Alone?"

"No. I was playing with that beautiful lady over there. "

"Marie I told you not to talk to strangers." At this point Justin was scared and angry at the same time.

"But daddy she is not a stranger. She came to our house ones."

The confusion was written all over Justin's face. Who could be the woman that came to their house. He know that he never brought anyone home just because he knew that they could use or hurt Marie.

"And look." She said while Justin was still thinking about possible visitors "Selly gave me this bracelet. We have same bracelets now." The smile on her face was so big that it started to irritate Justin.
'How dare she come to his daughter and talk to her, give her presents and on top of everything make her smile this bright. Brighter than he ever made her before.' He thought in his head.

So he decided to go and talk to her and make a situation clear.

"I remember telling you to stay away from her" Justin's voice cold as ice. He was mad and he didin't even know why

Selena was laying under the umbrella sun tanning. Her heat leaped when she heard his voice. She was hoping for this trip to be as drama free as possible.

"I don't know what are you talking about. " she keep her calm

"Hah, I believe you do. You talked to Marie even though I specifically told you not to! "

"She came to me and asked me to play. What was I suppose to do? Tell he to go away? Make her cry? " By now she was standing face to face with him.

"Listen smarty pants, don't come close to me or her EVER again. Ever! Understand me? " By now Justin was yelling.

The situation was too stressful for Selena and she started to cry. Hormones and the past were in her mind. She had to run away.

Justin was proud of himself for making her feel what he felt when she left. Kendall on the other hand was furious.

"You idiot you needed to upset her when she was strictly requested to rest" she said pushing him out of her way

"Don't worry she will survive. And on the other hand she deserves much worse"

"She is PREGNANT YOU IDIOT"

Her word were cutting on his heart lik knifs. All the pride and victory were gone. "What... what did you say? "

"Forget it Justin. Just forget it. She was trying to be nice and you are putting her at rick. Good job! "

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY