Chapter 26

Hot day in LA just like the one when Rosie was coming home from hospital. The sun was touching Selena's skin with the most gentle touch.

And there she was again. Standing by the window of her room looking at her backyard. White dress hugging her body. Her hands on her belly. Rosie on her mind.

In past few years a lot has changed.

She lost a lot and gained back a lot. But it's funny how gained things never fill up holes from lost things. They rather find new places to hide and grow with time.

For Selena nothing will and could fill the space Rosie had in her heart. And she didn't want anything to do so.

She took small paper from her diary she wrote a long time ago. 'This will do' she told herself.

With tears in her eyes she went on the spot Justin was waiting for her. He was rather impatient. Standing in front of small number of invited friends and family members.

Just in the moment when he thought that she is not showing up he saw Selena slowly steping on the white carper decorated with baby pink and white rose paddles. His smile grow bigger. On the other hand she was serious. Her heart beating like never before.

"Mommy you look super duper beautiful" she heard small voice. It was Marie who was now standing by her side. Selena smiled and took her small hand in hers.

"You can do it mommy. Don't be scared. I'm here by your side." This time it was not Marie saying that. The small voice in her head was her first born. Her rock. She was there in spirit.

Selena stoped in track. Looking at Justin with tears in her eyes ones again. He was scared now. She can't turn around and go now, can she?

Marie started walking again getting Selena's attention. So she did the same. The small voice repeating in her head. She can do it and she is going to.

By the time she was in front for Justin in her knee high beach wedding dress all the sadness was gone. She was happy. Happy to see him. To be his.

She got lost in his eyes that twinkled from happiness and joy. The second he started moving his lips she got her attention towards him.

"...my love.
I promise to treat you the way no one else could ever.
I promise to hold you in my arms and in my heart until my body collapse.
I promise to be by your side even when in the middle of the night your body is shaking from the sadness that's pulsing through your vains.
I promise to make the string of life hurt less.
I promise to protect you, and our little ones, always.
I promise to do whatever makes you happy even if that means my heart will shatter to pieces.
I promise that there won't be a day where I don't wake up and think of you.
I promise you will hate me or my actions most of the time and I promise to make you love me even more!
And finally I promise to love you till my heart stops beating and maybe even then."

And she was in tears again. The good thing is that she can blame it on hormons.

"Baby if you don't have anything to say to me it is ok." Justin's word woke he up from her day dream.

"No. I have.."

Justin's POV:

With shaky hands she took an old piece of paper and looked at it. Few minutes past but she didn't say anything. I was scared and almost sure she was going to break my heart to pieces. I took a deep breath and so did she.

"I'm sorry..." she said and my body went num. I could feel my heart breaking. I could feel the blood vanishing from my body.

"I'm sorry for not taking you seriously when you were.
I'm sorry for running away even though you stayed.
I'm sorry for not telling you that I love you when I knew I did.
I'm sorry for doubting in you love.
I'm sorry for every tear you let because of me.
I'm sorry for not making you smile, because, Gosh your smile is brighter then the sun.
I'm sorry for getting mad at stupid things.
I'm sorry for starting fights when you tried to help.
I'm sorry for turning my back on you when you were the only one by my side.
I'm sorry for pushing you away from me.
I'm sorry for not being able to express my feelings most of the time.
I'm sorry you got to go through all the pain with me.
I'm sorry for not giving you attention you needed.
I'm sorry.." and she stopped. She stopped.
I got rid of the tears on my face and looked at her better. She was smiling for the first time today. I let out the breath I didn't even realized I was holding. She is smiling. Other then her everybody was crying.

She looked at my eyes and smiled. "But I'm not sorry for stupidly falling in love with you.
I'm not sorry I never stopped loving you.
I'm not sorry for giving you my heart, soul and body.
I'm not sorry for all sleepless nights spent talking and laughing.
I'm not sorry for taking you back and most of all I'm not sorry for telling you 'yes' over and over again.
Also I'm not sorry for not having traditional vows."

We were looking at each other's eyes smiling like idiots.

"One more thing that I'm kind of sorry is that I need to go." Everyone went silent.

"I'm having our baby. We should hurry up."

There was no end to my happiness.

Wedding alert ❗❗❗

Happy Vday everyone...

COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOY