Chapter 15

Selena's POV:

"I want divorce." His words coming straight to my heart like arrows.

I remember the feeling, Oh too well. I felt like I'm going to faint. My knees weak. My heart aching.

All of this time he was waiting and I.. I ran not even caring for his feelings. Not caring what happened during that 3 mouths that we were together.

All the memories came back.

Me standing in white dress with Rosie in my hands.
Him waiting for us on the altar.
Smiles on our faces bigger than ever.

Happiness..

I felt happy after all the pain and suffering I was happy.

Him coming every day from studio.
Me waiting for him.

Laying next to him.
My fingertips against his skin.
His lips on mine.

Memories overwhelmed me. And now I'm here in dark room sitting alone in the silent dark New York penthouse thinking about family that I had.

Yellow envelope sitting on the glass table in front of me. My head in my hands. I think I'm going crazy.

"I want divorce" His voice in my head.

"YOU ARE SO SELFISH" Screaming

"SHE WAS MY DAUGHTER. MINE!!!" Yelling

...

"I want divorce" He said and I froze not knowing what to say.

"As soon as possible. You read it, sign it and send it to my lawyer. From now on you will talk only with him. From the day you sign it this house is gone too. " Again I didn't say anything.

"You know the way out." With that he was gone.

And I found my way out but lost myself in that house.

...

I still didn't open it. 5 days past and I feel like if I open it everything will slip away from me. Even though I don't have anything anymore.

His coldness and strong independent posture towards me took me by surprise. If he only new what happened when he was gone.

But he never cross his vows. I was the one who cross them.

"I promise I will never walk from you and Rosie ever again." He vow

And I vow that "I promise I will be by your side despite everything. Never leaving your side" and I did.

While taking a big breath in I opened it.

Justin's POV:

Since I saw her again I'm not myself.

Her long brown hair now much shorter and lighter.

Her figure slimmer than I remember.

But her eyes were the same. The ones I fell in love a long, long time ago.

I needed to tell her off or I would be all over her. Kissing her lips, hugging her small waist, taking all of her in all of me.

When I saw her talking to Marie I was about to break down. But all the pain I went through was my rock to stay in character and let her live the life she wanted. I finally got myself to start the divorce process. Let me tell you it was the hardest decision that I ever made.

I married her in heart beat and I need all the strength I have in me to divorce the woman I still love.

Despite the fact she left without saying bye and never coming back I still loved her.

My phone rang for the thousandth time and I was too occupied with my thoughts to answer.

"Hello" I finally answered

"You can't do this to me. Please." The voice I wished to hear coming from the other line for so long spoke and I knew she was crying.

I closed my eyes knowing that she read the divorce papers. I didn't want to hurt her but I needed to protect myself and Marie. Tiers coming down my cheeks like waterfall my lips pressed in line.

"Please, Justin" My name rolled out of her lips and it sounds like the most beautiful song.

I ended the call just in time when the loud sob escaped my mouth.

Tell me what do you think Selena read?

Comment

VOTE