Chapter 19

SELENA'S POV:

Forehead to forehead breathing heavily we stood close to each other. His scent messing with my mind. I couldn't think property and I didn't want to. My heart wanted him and just one kiss was all it took for me to realize it.

He took my hand in his and placed it on his chest. I felt the heart pounding like teenagers after first kiss. Like this was the moment he lived for. It all made me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" His words barley audible.

I didn't know the answer. I was safe in that moment.

"I don't know!" I said and he kissed me again.

His lips softer then silk pressing on mine. Soft and sweet in one moment and rough and demanding in other like he wantes me to know that I'm his but he was not sure himself.

His hands all over my body. Writing his signature on every piece of skin. And next thing I know he is opening the zipper of my dress. Slowly like he wants to torture me. I was breathless so I pulled from kiss and shot close my eyes just to feel his lips on my neck kissing and licking gently. It didn't took him long to found my sweet spot which made me gasp and forget about surrounding. He just smirked and continue knowing what effect he had in me.

One thing lead to another and next thing I know my head was on his chest. Our clothes everywhere. I felt happy and loved again. Justin was sleeping now. Few hours of action were truly tiring.

But I couldn't bring myself to close my eyes to the beautiful face in front of me. I wanted to find a good reason to justify my action of leaving him few months ago and I couldn't find it.

I stood up and took paper and pen writing what I felt in form of lyrics before going back to lay next to love of my life.

JUSTIN'S POV:

I woke up and saw her laying on my chest. The one I loved and wanted to be with.

I coursed myself and my actions ones I saw a ring on her hand. She was not mine. What did I do? The situation is too complicated for me to stay. So I stood up dressed myself and called an uber to pick me up. I needed to stay away from her..

Finally an update I know. Sorry!

I have whole story line in my head and I will update on weekend again I promise!

Happy reading.

VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY