Chapter 18

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Mr. Bieber we need to send these papers till the end of the week. If you skip this week we will need to do the legal procedure and application all over again."

"Can you change it?"

"What? Mister we changed it 6 times already."

"Can you or can you not change it?" He was annoying me

"Yes, yes I can. What do you want me to change?"

"Just write a divorce without any obligation towards each other."

"Just that? You want to erase all the previous conditions? You are aware that Mrs. D'Ottavio can fill for custody because you adopt Marie while you were married to her."

"Yes I'm aware and do you ever call her like that ever again. She is not his legal wife."

Yes I know about Selena's marriage and I'm not taking it for real. Because she is still my wife even if she doesn't want to be.

I would lie if I say I'm ok with it but after nights and nights of thinking I decided to let go and start new life too.

"So I will send the papers today, just so you know."

"No!"

"Mister we talked about..."

"I will take them myself. That way we will have signed papers in our hands before weekend."

He just nodded and left me after our formal greeting.

I didn't know what I was doing but I know I needed to do it. I took first flight to NYC and decided to go, to what I assumed was Selena's flat, next day.

*NEXT DAY*

"No Mario YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I LOVE YOU I SWEAR I DO. AND I DO WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH YOU..."

"YOU STILL LOVE JUSTIN DON'T YOU"

"MARIO PLEASE.."

"NO SELENA I'M GIVING EVERYTHING I HAVE IN ME FOR THAT CHILD TO BE MADE BUT YOU.. YOU ARE KILLING ME AND THAT CHILD JUST BECAUSE OF HIM"

I could not believe I was witnessing something like this. I was standing in their penthouse hallway just in front of elevator. They don't know I'm here and I don't know should I just show myself or leave.

They have been fighting since I came here and that is for about half an hour or even more. Subjects changed like nothing but the main one was Me and Rosie. I get it he wants a child but God it is not her fault you are incapable of making one.

As I was entering the elevator to leave Selena's wet from crying face stud in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked shocked to see me here.

I just raised my hand with famous yellow envelope and the realisation hit her.

She entered elevator "Let's go somewhere private." She said while pressing garage button.

Silence was apone us. We entered her car and she speed away through New Yorks streets.

I didn't ask where are we going I just sat there and trust her.

"We are here." She announced

"And where is here?" I asked.

"You will see." She said with one million dollars smile.

I followed her and here we are in music studio.

"How much have you heard back there?"

"Pretty much everything?" I said looking around. "Is this yours?"

"Yes but shhh no one knows."

"Mario?" And on that she just shook her head

In that moment I felt special. I knew her secret.

"Justin, um... I'm sorry you needed to hear all that. I didn't.."

"Don't be."

"Why?" Confused Selena was cute I can say.

"Because I finally know what to do."

"And that is?" She said while crossing her arms on her chest.

And I did what I know was right. I took and ripped yellow envelope with all papers apart.

And then I kissed her like there is no tomorrow.

You wanted Jelena together well I'm gonna give it to you. And get ready because I think you are not ready for what is coming..

ENJOY

VOTE

COMMENT