Chapter 10

Selena's POV:

*BIP* *BIP* *BIP*

Ugh... I groan when I heard my alarm go off. I try to reach it but my hand gets in touch with metal and I gathered my eyebrows in confusion. I didn't have anything metal like around my bed and I don't remember going to anybodys house.

*BIP* *BIP* *BIP*

The sound of constant bipping was seriously getting on my nerves.

What is happening? Where am I? And why this stupid thing won't stop disturbing my beauty sleep? I still don't feel like it is time for me to get up and go to...
Wait, where do I need to go today?
Studio, set, business meeting, interview, lunch... I get through the list real quick but nothing pops up.

Maybe opening my eyes would be a good idea. I started to open them slowly trying to stretch myself like I do every morning but as little as I opened them the bright light flashed through and unbelievable pain started pulsating in my head and I groan loudly.
Gosh.. That is by far the worst idea I had in a long time.

I tried again and opened them fully. In my horror I was in hospital bed.

The confusion was floting through my body as question after question started to fill my head. After some time I just gave up trying to answer them.

As I lay there confused and scared my room door fly open and nurse entered.

"Oh, hey Ms. Gomez you are awake"

"Umm... yeah... I am"

"How was your nap?" she asked and continue to talk not giving me opportunity to answer. "Your mother is in cafeteria. She will be up in no time. Selena I can tell you she is mad.. oh how mad she is at both of us for not calling her earlier. She even till this day just pass me in hallways and doesn't say....."

Wait what? Who is she? Do I know her? She just continue to talk and I was on the edge of tears. I was scared.

"I'm sorry do we know each other?" I said and she looked socked.

"It.. it's me Selena... Clara your nurse. We meet few months ago" she said

"Few months ago? How long I have been in here?"

"Not long.. 4 days you were checked in"

I was confused more then the first time I opened my eyes. How the hell I know her for few months now when I was checked in few days ago. This doesn't make any sense.

"Why am I here?" I asked desperately wanting to now more.

"Wait you don't remember?"

I shock my head "No.." I wispered and all the colors from her face flushed.

"I'm calling the doctor" she informed me and ran out of the room.

Few minutes later she was back with doctor.

"Ms. Gomez my name is Dr. Blake. Nurse Clara here says you don't remember how and why you are here. Is that correct? "

"Yes, that is correct"

"Ok. Can you please tell us the last thing you remember?" He said writing something on the board he was holding. I try and concentrate on my memory.

After few minutes it hit me "Umm I was... I was in doctor Gails office, my daughter was sick and I was with Justin. I remember him saying he wants the DNA test to be done and..."

"And then what?" Doctor asked

"And then nothing. I remember everything going black and I wake up now."

"Miss that was in February. 4 mounts from now."

4 mounts. Oh no I was the one of those patients who spent mounts and mounts on the hospital bed with their family waiting for them to wake up.

"So I was in coma this hole time?" I finally asked.

"No Ms. Gomez as I said before you were checked in about 4 days ago. You were home with Rose this hole time" Clara said

Then why I don't remember any of it.

"You probably have some sort of temporary amnesia. Your memory should be back in no time because you were perfectly fine yesterday but that doesn't mean anything. I'm afraid you will need to cope with the situation for the time being." Doc said after examining me.

"Which date it is?"

"June 16th" Clara said with sad expression

"It is Rosies birthday. Where is she? Is with my mom?"

As I was saying that my mom entered my room.

"Selena baby you are awake. How are you? Does your head hurts?"

"I'm fine mom. Where is Rosie? Isn't she with you?" I said looking around her trying to spot my little angle.

"Selena baby you don't remember?"

"She has temporary amnesia. She doesn't remember anything from the day when she fainted at Dr Gails office. We will leave you to explain her everything. I think it is you who should tell her everything. Press the button if you need us." Doctor said and exited room with Clara on this tail.

"Mom what is going on? Please explain to me."

"Selena baby.. umm I don't know where to start." She looked everywhere but me.

"Is.. is Justin Rosies father?" I asked trying to find out at least something

"Yeah.. yes he is." She said smiling but sadness from her eyes was overwhelming.

"Oh God.. Oh my God.." I started crying and I was not sure was I happy or relived.

"You were so happy to find out. Both of you. You started living together right after Rose left hospital. Thank God her illness was easy to cure. You were so happy baby. Everything was on it's own place. My pore baby" she said stroking my hair. Her face was wet from the river of tires streaming down.

"Mom why are you crying? Is everything ok with them? Where are they? Why am I in hospital?"

"Umm... honey it was not long before media found out whole thing. World went crazy. But you were happy so happy you didn't care what people are saying. Isabella found out and she wanted Rosie back. It was the battle because she found out she can have Rosie if you two are not married. You were in court 4 days ago where it was decided that she will be legally yours and Justin's because of contract you signed before Rosie came to your life..."

Suddenly she stoped

"That is great mom."

"No Selly.. Wait till I'm finish."

Her tone was not really calming me so I straight myself and looked at her.

"After you left court you, Justin and Rosie started driving back home in limo. There were thousands of paps outside following you and... and you had an accident. That is why you are here" she said looking apologetic

"And Justin and Rosie are they ok?"

"One of paps motorcycle crushed at the side where Rosie was sitting. She... she didn't.. ma-make i-it..."

My head was spinning and I felt like trowing up. My baby was gone. And today was her 1 birthday.

"J-justin" I mouthed

"He lost a lot of blood. He didn't wake up yet. It's critical"

-----

CHAPTER 10 is up finally

A lot changed, I bet you didn't expect this.

Let me know what you think.

Vote, comment

Love you :*