Chapter 14

"I see you are here after all." The coldness in Justin's voice made Selena shiver.

"Marie baby could you continue playing in your room. Daddy needs to talk to this lady right here." The Justin she use to know kicked in. The Justin she loved with all of her heart and he was not even hers anymore.

Marie stood up hugging her father and whispering something in his ear. The scene that was happening in front of Selena's eyes made her wish her baby was still alive.

"I know baby. You will be as beautiful when you grow up don't you worry." He said looking at his daughters eyes like there was nothing more important in the world while smile was playing on his lips. Selena remembered how was it to be looked with those hazel eyes.

"Mind to follow." he said looking at Selena. She hoped to see the spark in his eyes but the blackness was all that was present. He was empty.

Selena just nodded and followed him in ones her house. The heart in her chest ready to pop out. Justin in other hand was calm. For ones in his life he was not the one to be blamed.

She couldn't help herself but to look around. It was almost the same as she remembers.

"Coffee?" Justins voice was being heard from kitchens direction.

"Yes, thank you." Her voice small and shaky. Then she realized she didn't say anything expect his name.

They sit at dining table. Facing each other. Selena not daring to speak and Justin looking at the woman who crushed his world completely.

After what seamed like forever she spoke.

"So you bought the house?"

"Not originally. I pulled JB card on previous owner."

Selena nodded. She didn't know why he bought it. And she was too scared to ask. The person sitting in front of her was not the one she use to know.

But little did she know. He was exactly the same. He loved her as much as 3 years ago.

"Huh.. it's funny isn't it? Just few years ago I was the one on your doorstep and now it was you."

"Yeah.. Marie.."

"She is my everything from the day she stepped in my life. I needed someone after I lost two of my biggest loves."

Her eyes were full of tires.

He just looked at her blankly.

She was showing what she feels.

He was not willing to do so.

"I.."

"Look Selena I don't want your apology. That is not why I called you here. I knew you would want to see house for the last time. I know you left a lot of memories buried here. And even though I shouldn't care to called you to see and relive everything from way back, I did. But I dont want to open old wounds completely. I don't want to speak about the past. So please check out the place and go. "

It would be a small thing to say that he hurt her but she couldn't blame him. This time it was time for her to say 'I'm sorry' and for him to listen. She can't move if she doesn't burry what was suppose to be buried a long time ago.

"No. I know you didn't call me to feed up your ego while watching me apologize but I want to. I want you to understand what made me go. I was hurting Jay... "

"You? Hurting? CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE WHAT I WENT THROUGH? I WOKE UP AND TWO OF MY GIRLS WERE GONE. I WAS IN COMA SELENA. I WAS IN COMA FOR MONTHS AND YOU LEFT LIKE I WAS NOTHING TO YOU. YOU ARE SO SELFISH. YOU WERE HURTING, RIGHT. SHE WAS MY DAUGHTER. MINE!!! You left me alone to cope with everything when you promised you will be here till death part us. "

"I'm... "

"Don't, don't you dare say you are sorry. You disappeared. I waited, I was lying to myself that you will be back. That you just took a break from everything happening. But you never did. You were nowhere to be found you left me and I couldn't even make you stay. "

Tears were streaming down her face.

He was looking at the girl in front of him standing strong.

He couldn't show her how she broke him.

She was broken long time ago.

Time past and all they did is look at each others eyes. There was love evident in every word, every move they made. But it was evident too that what they were was over long time ago. They can't fix something that lost its pieces.

"Daddy I'm hungry"

Just then Justin saw his daughter that has been looking between her father and the woman she known from daddies old pictures.

"Come on let's eat. " That was the moment he broke eye contact with Selena..

And he was gone from her sight in a matter of minute. She broke down sobbing even more now that he cant see her.

She wobbled through the house. Walls telling their story from the beginning to the days that hurt the most. She was hopping they will tell her about those 3 mouths she never remembered but nothing.

The room that was ones Rosie's was now Marie's but the R she painted on the left wall was still staying there as well as the pictures of her and Justin in small frames on the wall in hallway.

She was scared to enter the room. Their room. And ones she did she broke down. All these years passed and it was the same. She was sitting on the fluffy rug for God know how long when someone came in. She knew who it was and didn'tt move. Her whole body stiffened.

He was scared too. He was going to do the thing he never dreamt of doing before. But in order to move on he is willing to do anything. The sadness and hurting was not an option anymore.

He gave her yellow envelop.

She opened it.

His heart beat raising.

She forgot how to breathe.

The content of envelop was from the Hawk law firm. Divorce papers with Justin's signature already there and empty space for Selena's.

"I want divorce" He said...

____

OMG!!! Right?

Vote 

Comment 

Let me know what you think?