Chapter 20

'One more sign over here and we are done. Here.'

High class lawyer wearing expansive suit and signature pair of shoes pointed on the stack of papers. It was marriage separation agreement that Selena and Mario made together. Well with help of their overly paid lawyers, and she was signing it finally.

Selena didn't even dreamed that one signature can give her freedom. Of course, she loved Mario but sometimes she felt like he was pulling her back from all the opportunities and experiences that she could have.

'That would be all Ms. Gomez. If you have any questions or problems please give me a call and I will be more than happy to help' Mr. Perkins said politely.

He was Selena's lawyer for a long time and she really could trust him. She knew he is giving more than 100% for her.

'Actually Mr. Perkins I have one more request.' She said right in time to stop Mr. Perkins from exiting the office.

'The divorce papers we sent to Mr. Bieber. Can you please take care of them? I'm going on holiday for a few weeks so I will not be in town when they arrive.'

'Surly Ms. Gomez. Take care of yourself and the...'

'Ms. Gomez sorry to interrupt, you have a call on line 1. It is urgent!' Selena's assistant Eva who knows whole situation interrupted Mr. Perkins with worried look on her face indicating that the call Selena will be taking care of is really urgent.

'Ok Eva. Thank you, and thank you to you too Mr. Perkins I will be seeing you first thing when I come back from Bora Bora'

They exchanged their greetings and Selena nervously picked up the phone.

'Hello?'

'You got to be kidding me Selena.'

'Oh hi Kendall. How are you?' Knowing what Kendall was talking about Selena desperately wanted to change the subject and lighten up the mood.

'Don't you 'Oh Hi Kendall' me. You know why I'm calling and don't try to change the mood. I'm angry. Oh hell I'm not angry I'm furious. You are going to Bora Bora?'

'Well it is...'

'Yes or No?'

'Yes, I am. But...'

'Selena you are 4 months pregnant woman who just signed off 2 marriages and you planed a getaway to Bora Bora without even asking me to come with you. I don't know what to do with you. I thought I was your bestie.'

'You would come with me? I know you are busy and everything and I'm staying for 3 weeks so I thought you would say no.'

'To say no to 3 weeks in Bora Bora you need to be stupid. Of course I would come with you.'

'Yei, Eva will buy you a ticked right this second. Pack your stuff we are going tomorrow.'

'That is what I'm talking about. See you baby, take care.'

With that the phone call line between too best friends ended. Selena took a deep breath and placed her hand on her stomach that will start to show off really soon. She was pregnant and she was more than happy to be even though she will need to be the mother and the father of her child.

Every time she places her hand on her stomach she remembers the feeling when she woke up alone on the couch in her studio that she soon after sold out. The regret and discussion was overwhelming so soon after that she and Marion decided to end what they have because after realization that they were not legally married it was easy to sigh off all obligations towards each other. And as soon as she found out she was pregnant she sent divorce papers to Justin so she can stop him from taking her little one from her.

And he didn't know anything. Living on the other side of county was good and he was somewhat happy with his life. He knew Selena wasn't his and he thought she was happy too especially after she sent him divorce papers. Although he couldn't get himself to sigh them. Something about the statement that 'Everything made in this marriage from Mr. Bieber and Ms. Gomez together should and will stay with Ms. Selena Gomez' was stopping him. They didn't made anything together.

He was getting too much in his head he thought so he just signed papers on the plan to Bora Bora and decided to relax as much as possible with a girl he loved the most, his daughter.

Here it is as promised.

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

❤!