Chapter 12

Selena's POV:

"No Selena you cannot do that!"

"Yes I can, and I will"

"NO! NO! NO! I will not let you ruin everything you worked for! "

My manager was screaming at me for good 45 minutes now or to be more precise from the moment I told her I was quitting everything.

I am the only one who knows how hard I worked to be where I'm now and I don't need a reminder, but I'm also the only one who felt all the pain and go thought hard times that this lifestyle had brought. And after I lost the most precious thing I could ever have I decided it is time to back off.

I know I'm still young and I have so much to learn and explore but it is time for me to slow down and find myself.

"Don't sweat it Alek. I decided and I'm done. This time I didn't ask you for your opinion, I'm just informing you. I already packed and I'm putting house for sale tomorrow. Please let me figure everything out and we will talk then. "

"But where are you moving? How will I reach you? How will I know you are ok? "

"I will reach you." I said reassuringly. "Don't worry. You know what to do when I'm gone. Right? "

"Yes, don't worry I will post the tape as soon as you are gone. That is the last thing I will do as Selena Gomez's manager" she said last thing with tears in her eyes.

I know what she thinks and I know what the world will think. They think I'm giving up. But I'm not. As a matter of fact I'm fighting much harder battle that the one I would fight if I choose to stay. They think I'm hiding. But I'm exposing myself to the brand new world I'm unfamiliar with. And last but not least they thing I'm running from pain but I'm facing it on the one on one battle that nobody knows how will finish.

As for the most decisions this one too will stay hidden till the video is posted. Only few of my friend and family members knows about this and I'm happy to have such an amazingly overwhelming support.

The hardest decision was to sell the house.

This was not just the home for me. These walls hold more secrets then somebodies lifetime long diary. They witnessed so much happiness and sadness that if they could talk they would tell the most heart breaking story of them all. Those walls are getting smaller and smaller cornering me in one room.

As I came back from hospital 2 months ago I couldn't bring myself to step to neither of the room on second floor fearing I would find something that will tear me apart. All I did was recording and writing new songs in basement studio. Far away from the eyes of people.

And now I' leaving it all hoping my work will help somebody on their way to the top. 

I can't say I didn't enjoy this lifstyle. My career is, on the end of the day, my biggest pride but fame is not for everybody and I need to figure out is it for me.

"Tomorrow I will not be here."

"Oh... That soon..." socked expression was plastered on Alek's face.

"Yes"

"What about him Selena?"

"There is no him anymore." The voice almost inaudible.

Next day

After all night of crying while sitting in Rosie's crib clenching to Justin's t-shirt it was time for me to go. That was the first time I faced second floor and now I'm feeling empty. I let the wall take all of my emotions for the last time and now I'm saying goodbye. 

I back glanced at my house and felt tiers fall down my cheeks. This was it.

'If I ever come back this will be first place I will come to' I promised myself as I set in my black Range Rover.

___

Hope you like it :)

VOTE 

COMMENT