Chapter 23

"I'm telling you she left" Kendall said for God knows which time in a row but the words coming from her mouth didn't seem to give Justin the answer he was searching for.

"Where?" He said looking around

"Justin I don't know where she went or will she come back. She is mad at me for telling you about baby. She doesn't trust me anymore." Kendall was on the edge of tears by the end of her last sentence.

"I need to go and find her. She can't leave just like that. She is carrying part of me."

"Maybe she is but you don't have any right on it"

"What are you talking about? Of course I have." Justin was furious by now. His eyes cutting through. He wanted an explanation.

"You signed the divorce papers right?" Justin nodded "Well if I remember correctly one of the statements read all that is made during that marriage should and will stay with Selena."

And that is when Justin understood. He gave her every right to keep the baby that he didn't even know about.

He set down on the floor. His face in his hands. He didn't know should he scream or cry. But on the end he decided none of those would help.

"Kendall would you mind looking after Marie till my mother comes here?"

"Sure. Where are you going?"

"I need to get back my babies"

...

Sometimes being Justin Bieber is a real blessing. One or two phone calls and you can find out and arrange basically anything.

So apparently Selena is flying to Mexico in her jet and from there Justin was hoping straight to their home. But first he needs to get the access to her jet so he can talk to her. He knew that in the air on a small jet she will have no place to run away from him and 20 h will be enough for him to make her his again.

...

As Selena entered her jet the reality hit her. She was alone. No one to hug her and tell her everything will be ok or even share her happiness. When she was younger she would think that the days when she gets pregnant will be the days when she will celebrate in arms of the man she loves the most but clearly that is not the case here. She was alone running away from the man she loves and she was scared. Scared that he will show up one day realising that baby is his and take it away from her. But she didn't even dreamed that that day would come this quick.

As jet took off she felt safe. Like she didn't in a long time. Soon enough she realized from where her calmness is coming. Here he is standing. Sadness in his eyes due to the scene of crying Selena in front of him. He crouch down and took her hands in his.

Selena's POV:

The warmth of his body sent shivers down my spine. He was here with me but I was not sure is he real or just one of my fantasies.

My eyes closed. To say I was scared to open them was an understatement.

"Baby" His voice smooth like silk. "Baby look at me"

I just shook my head.

"Please baby" and with that he kissed my forehead. His lips full and moist.

"Please God let this be a fantasy" I mumbled through tears.

And finally I opened my eyes and unfortunately he was really there. In front of me. His eyes full of tears, his facial expression like he was in pain. And I don't know if he was really in pain but I was. My heart aching. I jumped from my seat.

"No no no you can't... you can't be here. You can't..."

"Baby calm..."

"You can't... How did you... oh No" by now I walking i cycle trying to figure out what to do.

"Selena calm down. Just calm down."
"We need to land. Yes that is what we will do we need to land . I can't be with this man in same jet for 15+ hours "

"Selena calm the fuck down. Think about baby"

And that sentence made me stop in the track. Baby!!

I turned around and look at his eyes.

"This baby is mine! You understand that."

"Yes! But she is mine too, right?"

"No!" my words cold as ice

"I know what you did with divorce papers and I'm not mad at you. I understand why you did that. But please you too understand me when I say I want to be apart of this baby's life."

"Why? So you can leave him like you left me that night?"

"I just want you and her in my life. Now and forever!"

"He! He is not..."

"I feel it is a girl. And I know she will be beautiful just like her mommy." He started to get closer. He was playing me I know his ways.

"As a mother I feel like it is a boy and he will be strong and kind!"

"Like his father?"

I stopped in the track. He was so close to me I could feel his breath on my body.

"Like father like son? "

"Justin.. No!"

"I love you Selena. And I couldn't be more excited for the life you are growing inside yourself. I want to be apart of everything she does. I want to go to doctors appointments. Listen to her heart beat. Be there when she gets born and hear her firt cry. Be there for you every step of the way. Loving you, caring for you, helping you. I would give up everything for you three. I want to see her first steps and witness first words. I want her to grow up and go to school and date. Although when I think about it better I don't want any boys around her. I want Marie to have sister and mother figure in her life and who better then you. I LOVE YOU for God's sake let me love OUR little one too."

I was sobbing by the end of his speech. His hands on my belly that just started to show of.

"But for real it is a boy." I said smiling throughout tears and the next thing I know he was kissing me.

This part is not edited so please excuse mistakes that can be found.

VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY