6

Jack Gilinsky (on Monday)

After Brooklyn had left for school with Taylor, Jack and I were sitting in the game room. "Yo man, what do you think of Brooke?" Jack randomly asks me.

"Well bro, I love her like a sister and like she might be good to hook up with, but I don't see her as a girl I would date ya know man?" I say to Jack. He kind of nods and signals for me to continue talking, "I mean you know my type man, I like bad girls, long brown hair that falls to their waist and perfect skin, no glasses, short shorts, crop tops, and basically most girls that don't want a relationship." I explain to him. He nods more, like he actually understands and then looks up at me.

"You know she really likes you." Jack says and I groan. "I just don't think it would kill you if you asked her to hang out one time, dude. Maybe actually spend time with her, try and get to know her?" He suggests. I nod and tell him I'll do it later today, so I guess I'm going on a date with Brooklyn.

~~~

Brooklyn (Tuesday now)

I wake up and instantly have a smile on my face. I don't know why, but this agreement with Hayes is making me happier than I've been in a while.

I look at my phone and see I have a text from Hayes

From: Hayes Grier

Hey, I'm picking you up at 11 so be ready.

I reply okay and look at the clock, 10:15. I don't need that long to get ready so I hop in the shower quickly. I wash my hair and my body, get out and put on my glasses. I walk into my closet, what can I wear?

Honestly my wardrobe is limited. I have a HUGE closet, filled with almost no clothes. I really only feel comfortable in t shirts and nothing form fitting. I grab a v neck t shirt with Taylor's face on it and a pair of dark blue jeans. I put my hair into a pony tail, as always, and my phone starts ringing.

It's Hayes and so I look out my window to see his car there. I don't answer the phone, instead I just walk down stairs, yell to Taylor that I'm leaving and then walk out the door.

"Hey." I say to Hayes as I get in the passenger seat.

"Hiya, Bookie." He says and pats my head, "that's Angela and she's my stylist, she'll be helping us today." He points to a girl in the back seat and I turn around and say hi.

"You're gorgeous! I really like your glasses actually." Angela says. I'm not trying to be rude when I look her up and down, she's wearing high waisted distressed acid wash jean shorts and a grey crop top with a red and black plaid shirt (which honestly looks like it was for a dude). She is drop dead gorgeous though, she looks around 20 and she has a killer smile and a little button nose with a septum and these huge eyes that she accentuates with really well done makeup, she is obviously wearing color contacts and fake nails but I don't really mind them. Her hair's dyed a vibrant red/orange color kind of like Mahogany Lox.

"I think you're a thousand times prettier than I am." I say shyly and tuck a piece of hair that had fallen from my pony tail behind my ear.

"Oh goodness hun, don't worry by the end of today you won't think that." she says and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, Ladies we're here." Hayes says and pulls the key out of the ignition. We walk into the mall and I follow Angela around into a multitude of stores. She has me try on hundreds of shirts and pants and shorts that I would never have picked out for myself. A lot of them are crop tops or really tight shirts, we are at PacSun and the first shirt I'm trying on is a blush colored, tight crop top with white buttons down the front.

I look in the mirror and I instantly feel self conscious. I hate my appearance, but Angela says to show her everything I try on. I walk out of the fitting room in the shirt and notice that Hayes is there. His eyes basically fall out of his head when he sees me.

"Holy shit, Bee you look hot." Ang says and I blush, "you literally have the greatest figure ever and I work with models." She adds and shoves me back into the dressing room.

With my new found confidence, every store we walk into I try on crop tops, tight shirts, everything. By the time we are done shopping for clothes I've spent a loooooot of money, Linda told me to go crazy because I haven't bought new clothes since 8th grade. My new wardrobe is a mix of the coachella look and basically anything you would find on Tumblr. (A/N basically my dream closet).

"Okay, so now that we've bought clothes we are going to buy makeup, and then get you some piercings. Then we'll go back to your place and I'll teach you how to do your hair." Ang says sweetly. I nod and she pulls me into Sephora, we buy a few things like eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks and blushes and foundations, she says she has some brushes she could give me so we didn't spend money on those.

We exit and she takes me into Victoria's Secret. I buy a few bras and underwear and Ang convinces me to buy a slutty piece of lingerie, "just incase." Ang says and we laugh.

After we buy that she takes me to her favorite piercing place. "okay, so you don't have to get this, but I was thinking three cartilage, two on one side and one on the other, then get a third on both sides since you already have two, and then a nose piercing." She lists off the things and I get more excited every second.

"YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" I squeal and Ang's face lights up as she tells the man what I want.

After 30 minutes I'm all pierced up and my little diamond stud on my nose makes me smile endlessly. We walk out of the store and Hayes turns and looks at me. "Jesus, that nose piercing looks perfect on you." he whispers and my nose heats up like it usually does when I'm blushing. I quickly make myself look normal, Hayes Grier cannot make me blush.

"Okay now let's go home." I say and look down at the bags I'm carrying. I'm carrying at least 15 and Hayes and Angelina are both carrying bags too.

We head back into the car and back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanna know who's reading this. Comment here you're favorite character so far✌🏼️

Xoxo @totallytesss