23

Brooklyn

"Babe..." I hear faintly from next to me. I feel myself being shaken and I crack my eyes open. "Babe you need to wake up." I turn a see Nash, he's standing next to me, smiling down at me and his blue eyes shine into my hazel ones.

"What did you just call me?" I say smirking as we both walk off the plane.

"Baaaaaaaaaabe." he says and flashes me the biggest grin I've ever seen, oh god he reminds me so much of Hayes.

I stretch a little in my seat, waking up from the long plane ride, and take my phone off of air plane mode and I have a text.

From Dad:

He came.

I just sigh and try to ignore it, I can't keep thinking about him for 6 months while he's getting over me.

Nash and I make our way through the airport, surprisingly unnoticed by fans, and enter a limousine that the managers order for us. I get more and more nervous as we head towards the Jacks' house. All thoughts of Hayes leave my mind and Gilinsky seems to occupy the space they used to consume.

I can't help but imagine how it will be when I see him. He probably won't even care that I'm here, he doesn't even like me.

When the limousine comes to a screeching halt I take in my surroundings, a nice little house, well not little, it is actually huge. I'm staring at with my mouth agape as the boys file out of the car. I shake myself out of the trance and turn to the driver, "thank you so much for picking us up." I say, he nods, replies "you're very welcome, Ms. Dayes." and I get out.

I swallow down the huge lump of nervousness that has been perpetually caught in my throat since we got off the plane, and take the steps towards the front door.

"Look just be nice to her and-" I cut Taylor off by saying,

"The queen has arrive!" I try to ignore what he was saying because I'm really not in the mood to fight with the only person that loves me.

"Brooklyn!" Johnson yells and comes towards me with open arms, only to be pushed to the side by Gilinsky, who comes barreling towards me to hug me.

He lifts me off the ground and spins me around mumbling, "baby baby baby baby..." over and over again into my shoulder. I am so shocked that he actually cares that I'm here that I can do nothing but hug him back and bury my head into his shoulder. (Cute photo of how I imagined it to the side)

"Ahem." Johnson scoffs. When I release Jack he's blushing and smiling like a crazy person. I run to Johnson and he attacks me with a tight hug around my shoulders. I wrap my hands around my waist and take in his scent.

"I've missed you guys so much!" I exclaim and pull them both in for another hug.

Jack, Jack, Nash, Hayes, and Taylor are the only ones from MagCon I had ever officially met. I had talked to Shawn on Twitter before and Taylor always used to tell me I would love Matt, but besides the 5 previously mentioned, I had never met any of them, so this tour was going to be a little interesting. One person we were positive is going to come on the tour is Cameron Dallas.

Now the thing with Cameron Dallas is that I've been in love with him since I saw him on vine. Actually, fun fact, I showed Taylor Cameron's vines before they were a part of MagCon.

"So we are meeting with the managers tomorrow morning at 11," Taylor says smirking, oh no.

"No parties, Taylor, not tonight." I say rubbing my temple, the headache already starting to grow.

"Yeah I have to agree with Brooklyn." Nash says and Johnson nods his head.

Gilinsky comes up behind me, "but if we have a party maybe we can replay what happened last time." his seductive voices plays in my ear and my knees give out from under me.

Jack catches me, and chuckles in my ear, loving the affect he has on me.

I nervously laugh and walk towards Nash, practically only feeling safe in between him and Johnson.

"Whatever, we'll have a party another time." Taylor says and I push up my glasses and roll my eyes, one of the many "perks" of having a party animal as an older stepbrother.

"So... when are the other guys getting here?" I say awkwardly as a silence falls over us all.

"They should all be here in like 15 minutes." Jj says and I nod. "Let's show you guys your rooms!" He adds a few seconds later and Gilinsky grabs my arm and drags me to the opposite side of the house.

He smirks and points to a door on the right side of the hall, "this," he motions towards it again, "is my bedroom." I nod a little and watch as he points to a room directly across the skinny hallway, "and this is yours."

He licks his lips and opens the door, I walk in and as Jack follows behind me I feel heat creep into my nose and cheeks.

"I can't wait to remake memories." he says quietly and brushes a piece of my hair behind my ear. I look down and feel my nose and cheeks grow even warmer, my body starting to feel numb with nerves.

"I uh can't wait either?" I say as more of a question and practically push Jack out of the room and lock the door. I jump into the large, pillow bed and I am surrounded by the large white comforter. As it engulfs me I scream into a squishy pillow that lays under my head.

Why do I have a feeling that Jack is going to be doing this for the next six months?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~