38

Hayes

"Haaaaayes!" I hear the soft patter of feet across my wooden floors. I laugh to myself as I realize Sky is running towards my room full speed. She jumps into my arms on the bed and I start tickling her until she's screaming.

"Isn't this cute." I hear from the door way, and see my mom standing there with a smirk on her face.

I throw a pillow at her and roll my eyes, Skylynn jumps off the bed and runs to my moms side. "oh Hayes," she says while she's turning around, the smirk still present on her mouth, "Brooklyn called, she's a sweetheart, and I invited her over for dinner tonight."

My jaw dropped, damn my mom. I look around my room and cringe a little bit, it was really messy. I start shoving things under my bed and into my closet just so I can make it look mostly decent, but who am I kidding, all my fan mail is all over the ground, it's crazy.

I give up on cleaning and open Twitter, @HayesGrier : you guys are insane, I can't clean my room because of all the fan mail😂

I tweet that and then go back to staring at the impossible mess on the floor. I look around, not even considering cleaning any of it, and turn on my tv.

~~~

Brooklyn

I straightened out my grey skirt, flattening the wrinkles out of it with my sweaty palms.

I run my fingers through my hair a few more times, making sure that it stays completely straight and there are no stray hairs.

I take a few deep breaths, trying to calm my erratic brain.

Sometimes I confuse myself. I'm shy, but a party animal. I'm innocent, but I've fucked two different guys, jack and that blue eyed guy from the party I still don't know the identity of that I lost my virginity to the same night I had my first kiss with him.

I know what your thinking, "Brooklyn you didn't have sex with him!" But, I did. After sitting in my bedroom for hours three nights after the party I had remember that after I told him to stop we ended up going further.

FLASHBACK

"Stop." I say just as he starts to try and take his pants off and pulls a condom out of his pocket. I pull my pants up again and stumble out of the room.

I pause outside the door before turning back around. "Wait." I say and he looks at me with those blue eyes. I close the door and lock it, walking over to him and straddling his torso, "I've never done this before, so go really slow, and be gentle please." I whisper.

"I'll be as gentle as you need babygirl." he says and flips us over so he's on top.

He starts kissing me again, pulling my pants down and rubbing his finger against my clit. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to keep myself from moaning. His lips kissed their way down my chest and stomach, centrally his teeth pulled my underwear down my legs. He left a trail of kisses on my thighs, leading up to my heat.

He lightly licked up and down my area,locking his vibrant blue eyes with my dull ones. He started sucking on my clit, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. His teeth grazed over my area before he roughly bit me, sending me into a moaning frenzy.

He licked me dry after I had released, and slid a condom onto his length, "I'm gonna go slow for you baby." he said seductively in my ear. His length was hitting my heat, making me eager to let him inside of me.

He slowly slipped in, I grasped his back to try and relieve some of the pain. He whispered sweet encouragements into my ear and he pump himself in and out of me slowly.

I tried to make my breathing normal, but he was obviously needing to go faster, so despite my pain, I told him to go faster.

He started pounding into me, I dug my teeth into my bottom lip to prevent myself from crying. His long hard length hit me in the perfect spot every time and before I knew it I was rocking my hips against his, making him go deeper into me.

I put one of my legs on his shoulder, making the distance between us even smaller, and he pounded harder and faster than he had before. My body filled with immense pleasure as he continued to make me moan.

He eventually slid out after I had climaxed twice, and I slid my clothes on fast, ignoring the pain coming from my core.

END

My breathing sped just from thinking about that night. My heart hammered in my chest as I wiggled at the peterpan collar of my floral shirt, instantly regretting the restricting neckline.

I smacked my lips against each other again and warily take the keys out of the ignition. I slip the keys into my purse along with my phone and twirl a long strand of my brown hair in between my fingers as I walk up to Hayes's front door.

Before I can even knock on the door with my sweaty hand it rockets open, revealing an all-too-excited Nash with arms wide open. "Brookie." He says with a crooked smile.

I return the smile and pull him in for a cordial hug, making sure it doesn't last too long, and then look around for Hayes.

Blue eyes meet blue eyes when I find him. Turned into slits as he smiles at me whole heartedly. I walk towards him, each step feelings like an eternity, I come to realize this is the first time I've seen him since we made things semi-official two days ago.

My heart swells in my chest, making everything seem heavy as I attempt to close the achingly small but still all too precedent distance between us. I'm less than a yard away from him when a strikingly tall guy steps out from the kitchen. He's as tall as-- if not taller than-- Hayes and Nash, his eyes a rich brown, making me wonder how this family was blessed with such soul-drainingly brutal eye colors. He has a broad stature, unlike Hayes and Nash who aren't nearly as bulky as this person, his arms and shoulders are broad while his waist narrows-- a football player aura surrounding him. He has a rough beard that sits brutally on his face, making him even more attention demanding than before. I gulp as he looks down at me, eyes brows furrowed together.

"You must be Brooklyn." He said in a thickly accented voice, rich like dark chocolate.

"That would be me," I retaliate, trying my best to keep my tone uplifting instead of scared shitless.

My eyes shift quickly to Hayes, whose excited expression has turned somewhat impatient as the guy standing in front of me prolongs our awkward conversation.

"I'm Will, the eldest brother." I nod quickly, telling him I understand and hopefully dismissing me from the conversation.

But of course, as fate would have it, I'm not that lucky. Soon Chad and Elizabeth pop up out of the clear blue and engulf me in conversation, giving me no time to feel nervous about meeting them for the first time as my boyfriends parents or to feel guilty about leaving Hayes after not seeing him for two days.

"Alright," Elizabeth announces as she emerges from the kitchen, me still wrapped in conversation with Chad about the Davidson Day Football Team, "dinner is ready lets congregate in the dining room."

The boys all stand hungrily, racing to the dining room. I chuckle lightly, gasping when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and relieve me of some of my weight.

"Hi, Bumble Bee." Hayes voice melts into my ear drums and I lean my weight into him with a smile never leaving lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~