28

Brooklyn

It's been a few days since I last saw my mom and it's two days until the tour starts. I need to sort out my feelings for Gilinsky before that happens and I think we're throwing a party tonight so....

I put on a sports bra and Nike pro shorts, I put on running shoes and tie my hair back into a ponytail before exiting the house to go on a run. I turn to the right outside the house and continue around the neighborhood.

I breath steadily, passing by I park that I notice has a group of guys playing basketball at it. I look straight ahead, trying not to attract any attention to myself, and I start hearing voices and foot steps behind me.

"Hey momma." a deep voice says from next to me. I stop running and turn to see 2 extremely hot guys standing next to me.

"And who are you?" I say laughing at the fact that he just called me momma.

"You can call me daddy." he winks and takes my hand up to his mouth, kissing it.

I giggle a little and turn to the other guy, "and you must be papi?" I say and he looks at me from behind his glasses with wide eyes.

"Kittens got sass." The guy who called me momma says.

"So what are your real names?" I ask and cross my arms.

"I'm Sammy," previous "daddy" says to me, "and that's Skate, and you are?" He bites his lip and looks me up and down.

"I'm off limits, but my name is Brooklyn. It was nice meeting you guys, maybe I'll see you tomorrow morning." I say and roll my eyes before starting to run again. I feel a hand wrap around my arm and I turn around.

"Can I at least get your number, mami?" Skate asks and I laugh, shaking my head and handing them my phone to add their contacts in.

I got my phone back and I wave, running back to the Jack's house.

When I get back I look at my contacts and see Daddy and Papi added into my contacts. I shake my head laughing, "what's so funny, Brookles?" Taylor asks from behind me.

"I met these two guys, Skate and Sammy. They live in the neighborhood and they're just... crazy." I say shaking my head and chuckle under my breath.

"Woah wait, JACK!" Taylor yells to no direction in particular.

"Yeah?" Johnson says, coming around a random corner.

"Do Skate and Sammy live in this neighborhood?" He asks and I look from Taylor to Johnson back to Taylor, confused.

"Yeah they do, why?" Johnson says and Taylor smirks.

"You'll be seeing them tonight at the party Brookles." Taylor says and winks.

"I'm confused." I say and walk towards my bathroom to take a shower.

I turn on the water, and as I'm about to start undressing I hear the door open. I turn and see Gilinsky standing behind me, "can I join you?" He asks and smirks, taking off his shirt.

"Get out of here creep." I say laughing and hitting him. He wrapped his arms around me, and I looked up at him with wide eyes, practically paralyzed by his godliness. He slowly lowered his mouth to mine, hovering his lips right above mine, asking for permission.

I nod and his lips hungrily attach to mine. His plush pink lips swiftly rubbed against mine, his tongue entering my mouth with every time our lips parted. His hands move to my butt, causing me to giggle into the kiss. I jump up and he places me on the counter, continuing to kiss me over and over again. He looks down into my mine and he moves a strand of my hair behind my ear. He lifts my sports bra over my head, revealing myself to him. "God, you're fucking perfect." he says taking in my body with his eyes. He pulls out his phone and I cover myself, confused. "I have an idea for a picture," he says and wraps one arm around my back and moves all my hair over to my right shoulder. He begins sucking on the left side of my neck, and I moan a little, before hearing a camera click.

I look at the picture and I have to admit, it's pretty sexy. My shirtless back is in the mirror behind us my waist looks fucking fantastic along with my tan lines, plus my ass looks huge while I sit down, his arm is wrapped around me and he's kissing me, we look like a hot ass couple. "That's such a hot picture." I say and Jack saves it before posting it on his snapchat story for one second. I shake my head, not really caring but also not wanting people to see it.

"You're so sexy." he mumbles, placing his mouth in between my exposed boobs.

"Let's take that shower." I say seductively and he smirks, completely disrobing and following me in after I do the same. We both start getting wet, and he magically gets a condom from somewhere, and puts it on his length.

"Jump." he commands into my lips and I agree. He holds all of my weight in his hands and I see his arm muscles ripple, sending a shiver down my spine. He positions me between him and the wall, and I slowly slide onto him, letting my head fall back in pleasure. I start whimpering as he pumps in and out of me. "Jack." I accidentally moan. He smirks, connecting our lips and grabbing my butt cheek.

~~~

I lay down on my bed in a long black t shirt, I can't believe I just did that. How does Jack get me to do these things?

"Hey Brooke, the party starts in 2 hours." Johnson says from the door way and I shoot him a thumbs up. I stand up and walk over to my luggage that I still haven't unpacked.

Time to start getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smut smut smut smut smut smut.

Sorry if you don't like it, because I find it fun to write and I hate books that don't have it.

BY THE WAY I LOVE YOU GUYS JUST SAYING😁❤️