25

Brooklyn

"GUYS WAKE UP I MADE BREAKFAST!" I scream from the kitchen. I look across the counter at the large mass of food I created for the boys. I'm pretty proud honestly.

The boys run towards me down the stairs and practically jump out of their skin waiting to get food. "alright, eat up." I say and move out of the way before I get eaten.

I get a cup of orange juice and sit down at the large dining room table that I set for everyone. Not long after I sit down the boys sit around the table with me me. "oh my god this food is orgasmic." Johnson says and throws his head back.

Cameron and the other boys proceed to make the most annoying moaning sounds. "okay let's hurry up here fuck boys we have to get to the manager meeting at 11." I look at my phone and we have 30 minutes before we have to leave.

I stand up and collect the boys dirty dishes, "I'm not washing these!" I yell and earn a few groans and from the idiots in the other room.

I head back into my bedroom to get dressed, I put on some leather leggings and a white flowy tank top. I pair this with my creepers and my green army jacket. I throw my hair into a bun and start on my makeup.

I take my time to make myself look nice, not too much makeup since I want to look professional.

I grab my phone and look at the time, we have to leave in 5 minutes. I run around to all the rooms and gather the boys into the limousine. "Marcus," I say to the driver, "please speed a little if you can we are running a little late." I close the door and he nods his head, stepping on the gas and starting the ride to the managerial building.

~~~

Taylor

As we are sitting in the conference room Brooklyn looks the happiest I've ever seen her, she's never more happy than she is when she's pleasing her fans.

"Hello everyone." Tod says as he walks in. Brooklyn's smile grows when he starts talking about the tour, telling us all about the dates and locations. "You'll start in California, LA then San Diego, then to Oregon and then you'll travel to Wisconsin, New York, North Carolina, DC, Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, and a few more stops after that, ending back in California." Tod points to all the locations on a map, all the other managers nodding their heads with their glasses on their noses, what pricks.

"Brooklyn," Tod says and Brooklyn looks up at him. "We want the fans that are coming to feel more connected to you, so tonight we want you to make a YouTube video that basically outlines your struggles with being an outcast or whatever it is that you were at home, got it?" Brooklyn sends him a cheeky smile and nods her head happily.

We talk some more logistics, Tod tells us that their is VIP and general admission, he tells us that we can basically plan the shows however we want them, and that we are free to go.

When Tod says that Brooklyn's eyes widen. She looks at the time, it's 4 pm.

She starts getting all jittery and nervous. "Brookle... are you good?" I ask her and she whips her head towards me. She nods slightly and stands up, walking like a robot. "Brooklyn Indigo Dayes Caniff what is wrong with you?" I say standing in front of her with my hands on her shoulders.

"I'm seeing my mom in an hour." she says and blinks twice, pushes my hands off of her and walks towards the limo.

"Taylor, I'm going to get my own limo and go to my mom's now." she says and sits on a bench looking straight ahead at the ground.

"Are you sure?" I ask wearily, the other guys look at the both of us weirdly.

"Yeah I'm sure." she looks at me and smiles. I hug her and kiss the top of her head and we all get into the cab.

"Let's get wasted." I say once we're in the cab and all the boys cheer in agreement.

~~~

Brooklyn

I sit waiting for the second limo to come pick me up. As I'm waiting I text my mom and tell her that I'm on my way and she tells me that she's excited for me to come, along with her address.

Right as the limo pulls up I hear a screen from behind me causing me to turn around.

"YOU'RE BROOKLYN!" A 13 year old blonde girl says and runs towards me.

"In the flesh." I say and wrap her in a tight hug.

"I watched your vines and YouTube before I watched Taylor, and I just love you so much!" She says and starts sobbing.

"Babe, don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry, here, take a selfie with me." I pull out my phone and take a selfie with her, I post it on Twitter and follow her. "I love you, but I have to go!" I say and hug her one last time and walk away.

I start stalking her profile, and I find the cutest thing, my fandom name. They call themselves Babelyns and as I'm sitting in the limo on my way to my mom's house I can't stop smiling because of my amazing fans.

I sit and start thinking about my mom, the last time I saw her she was an extreme alcoholic and was living in a tiny, dirty apartment. I'm nervous to see how she's living now and I'm nervous to know why she's so excited to see me now when before she ignored my every attempt to contact her.

We pull into an extremely nice neighborhood with houses bigger than my school, old school.

"Here we are, Ms. Dayes." the driver says and tips his hat.

I look at the house, puzzled. This is the biggest house I had ever seen in my whole life, my mom couldn't possibly live here.

I open the door to the car and walk up to the door of the house, preparing myself to have to turn back and get back in the car.

I knock, and mentally pray that this will turn out better than I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~