9

Hayes

I could spend hours talking to this girl, she is so entertaining and fun to be with.

Right now we are on our way to the boat, when we get their Brooklyn asks someone to take a picture of us. I'm holding her around her waist while smiling and lifting her slightly as she puts her arms around my neck and is smiling wildly at the camera.

"Oh this is for sure going on Instagram." Brooklyn says and I laugh at her.

We start up the boat and head out onto the water. I let her drive for a little while and take a picture of her sitting in my lap driving the boat, honestly the picture is fire so I set it as my lock screen and post it on Instagram, @hayesgrier: perfect day on the water with my baby @BrooklynDayes

After 2 hours on the boat we pull off to a little restaurant on the water, I park the boat and we get off, I intertwine our fingers as we walk up to the counter to order some food.

"Haystack?" Brooklyn asks me looking down at our hands.

"Yes, Bookie?" I ask sweetly.

"I'm sorry for hating you." She whispers and continues looking down at our hands.

"I'm sorry for everything, Brooklyn. I'm so sorry." I say quietly. I put my unoccupied hand under her chin and make her look up at me, I bring my lips down to hers and peck her lips quickly, unsure if she wants this or not.

The lady behind the counter smiles at us, "you two are just precious." she coos and we both smile at her.

I order hush puppies and a cheeseburger while Brooklyn orders a salad with crab in it. We enjoy our meals and tell each other stupid stories about our siblings, "when I first met Taylor he didn't know that we were going to be siblings so he called me hot multiple times and he tried to hit on me." she is laughing so hard that she snorts, I think it is so adorable.

As we leave the restaurant I take a minute to admire Brooklyn's outfit, she's wearing pink and blue faded shorts and I mesh white baggy top with a black bikini underneath, I can see the curve of her waist and hips and I can't stop staring.

How did I get so lucky for her to be my fake girlfriend?

~~~

Brooklyn

When we get home it's around 10:30pm, Hayes and I spent most of the day on the boat, but we took a break on the beach.

I take a shower, and I can't stop myself from touching my lips, remembering the brief but magnificent spark that his lips left on mine.

I look at myself in the mirror, "snap out of this Brooklyn, do you know the kind of girls he could date?" I say to myself in disgust.

"Hey Brookle," Taylor says coming into my room, "I heard about you and Hayes." his tone was serious, oh no.

"Yeah, we are dating now." I say and smile very big, half fake and half real.

"I don't like it." Taylor says bluntly, "Hayes is using you. There is another person right here that would be so much better for you." Taylor says, I assume he's talking about Gilinsky.

"I agree, we are going on a date tomorrow." I smile and look down at my feet.

Taylor face palms, shakes his head and walks out, why are his panties in a twist?

~~~

TOMORROW AROUND NOON

Brooklyn

I had 6 hours until my date with Jack and I was scared to say the least. I've been crushing on him since I was 10 years old, for me this was a big deal.

I decided to text Angela.

To: Ang👼💋
Hey Ang, I have a date tonight, wanna come over and help me get ready?

From: Ang👼💋
Of course, Bee! Wanna get our nails done? We can meet at the nail salon downtown next to the shoe store.

To: Ang👼💋
Yes sounds good I'll head over now.

I throw on a black crop top and a light pink skater skirt, some flips flops and leave my hair natural.

I walk out the door and hop in my white Escalade and drive to the nail salon.

Ang is at the counter booking our appointments when I walk in, "Bee, hey I was thinking you'd get acrylics? Not as long as mine but you know." she laughs and I join in laughing and nod.

After an hour we both have our acrylics on, mine are black and pointed and Ang's are vibrant red and flat at the top.

"Okay, we have 5 hours." I say to Ang while walking back to my car.

"ONLY 5 HOURS WE NEED TO HURRY!" Ang says and practically runs to her car. I laugh at her and hop into mine, she follows me to my house.

I walk inside with Ang following behind me, "Tay I'm home!" I call into the house, Taylor comes downstairs and runs up to me, he hugs me tightly and lift me up. "Hi?" I say to Taylor.

"Hey Brookle, I've got some news but it can wait until after your date with Gilinsky." Taylor says setting me down.

I say okay and then Ang and I walk to my bedroom. "Okay, I'll start with outfit, then I'll do makeup then hair and then we'll go through what to do on a date because, well you simply don't know."Ang says seriously. I chuckle a little as she goes into my closet and picks out some clothes. "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!" Ang squeals from inside my closet.

"What?" I say worried.

"I tootally forgot we bought this! You haaaave to wear it tonight!" Ang says holding up a black bustier top with three buttons and some lace on the sides. I nod, knowing it shows off my boobs pretty well and Ang goes back into the closet, she comes out with some high waisted dark-acid wash jeans. I put them on and then Ang get me a maroon knitted cardigan.

When I put on my outfit I instantly feel my body fill with confidence, tonight is going to be good.

Ang does my hair, she does the half up half down bun look and makes my hair not inside the bun pin straight. I admire how amazing my hair looks and Ang starts putting on my makeup.

When she's finally finished I look in the mirror, I smirk at my reflection, I look hot. "This boy is going to shit himself when he sees you Bee." Ang says and admires her work.

I take a mirror pick for Instagram, @BrooklynDayes: going out👽

I start getting hundreds of likes within seconds, my Instagram had blown up after Hayes tagged me in a photo.

Oh shit Hayes. Will he be mad if he finds out I'm going on a date with Gilinsky? Wait, why do I care? Hayes doesn't like me.

"Okay, it's 5:30 so I have 30 minutes to teach you how to act." Ang says and I nod and sit on my bed and wait for her to continue. "Okay, so don't try to make the first move with anything unless he makes it obvious that he wants it to happen, guys like being in charge. Try to pay for yourself, even though he most likely won't let you, just try anyway. Don't go on your phone because that's soooo rude, unless you get a call from someone extremely important. Do things like twirl your hair and bite your lip and just try and look cute and sexy all the time. Be a tease, that will make him want you so much more. Oh, and have fun, and use protection." Ang winks at the last part and I hug her before she walks out of the house to go back to hers.

"Hey Brooke." Gilinsky says coming into my room, I smile and stand up, walking over to him, "you l-look stunning." He stutters and his eyes go wide with lust.

"Thank you." I blush and twirl my hair like Ang told me to.

"Well let's get going." Jack says, as I pass him out my bedroom door I purposefully brush my hand against his junk, earning a gasp from him.

This is going to be a fun night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~