Chapter Thirty-Four- The Great Escape!

Anti had found out something... Interesting.

He could teleport.

He'd only done it INSIDE the void... But who says it can't be used to get OUTSIDE the void?

He thought he was a little genius.

Emphasis on 'little', because he found out he was- for some goddamn reason- shorter than the other egos! How was that fair?! Yeah, they all had slightly different heights, but why did HE have to be the shortest?! He seemed to get the short end of the stick on EVERYTHING. 

He was born in the void, was sickly, paler than even SEAN, and he was short, too! 

Couldn't he have at LEAST been taller than Marvin?!

Whatever, doesn't matter, he wasn't UPSET...

Not at all!

Anyways... He found out he could teleport.

Sean had been playing a particularly scary horror game... And Anti accidently glitched the screen when he was scared, so that didn't help... And a jump scare came out of NOWHERE and caused him and Sean to scream bloody murder!

Anti had flinched violently and... Well, he found out he could teleport. 

Problem being, he didn't like it.

He had teleported to a completely different part of the void that was somehow even WORSE than where he was before! 

This place had no screens... It was pitch-black, but also... Not. It was... Staticky... And there were voices... So many VOICES!

But not a good kind, he knew that much.

He wanted OUT! He NEEDED out!

There were cries, whispers, screams, scolding... Every single voice spoke at once.

He could hear them all, each and every voice individually. But at the same time, he couldn't. They were all overlapping and talking in his ear, he couldn't focus on a single voice long enough to know what any of them were saying!

"...You..."

"......MONSTER!"

"Made you..."

"............Only to kill..."

...He didn't want to know what they were trying to tell him at this point!

He just wanted OUT!

PLEASE!

"𝙻̶𝙴̶𝚃̶ ̶𝙼̶𝙴̶ ̶𝙾̶𝚄̶𝚃̶!"

He couldn't hear himself scream.

He closed his eyes and gripped his head harshly, trembling.

He didn't like it.

He tried to think about things he DID like...

Sean...

Gaming...

His brothers...

Sean's setup...

He remembered Sean's new setup well, he liked it a lot...

But that couldn't distract him from the voices, could it?!

He just wanted out! Out, out, OUT! 

He had just wanted to be with his family!

Was that so wrong?!

But then...

It was gone.

It was ALL gone!

He opened his eyes to see a bright light...

He squinted at it and blinked rapidly. It hurt his eyes, and he wasn't sure he quite liked it. But... Doesn't light mean...?

As his eyes adjusted, he gasped.

This... This was...!

He was in Sean's house!

He stood inside Sean's 'office', looking around with a pounding heart for about a minute.

But then he smiled.

"Heheheheheheheh~!! I did... It! I... Did it!" He bounced up and down, eyes glittering in the light. He coughed a bit and rubbed his throat... His voice was already bad enough, and he just HAD to completely shred it with that scream earlier...

But it was worth it!

It was SO worth it, because he was here now!

Now...

He could finally meet the others, his family!

He had heard from the void that Henrik and Chase were the dads of the house... He agreed with that. He really liked them, especially Henrik. Henrik was funny and really caring... He was the BEST!

'Wait... If Henrik's their dad, doesn't that mean he's mine, too?! Yes! I've hit the jackpot! This is the BEST family! And Chase, too?! Maybe we can prank some of the others later! This'll be SO FUN!'

Anti really loved the Septics, despite disagreeing with how the hero did things...

He couldn't wait to meet them in person!