Chapter Thirty-Five- Monster

Anti smiled as he took one last look around the room.

He was really here... Finally.

And today was the PERFECT day to do this because the other egos were here!

He gave another small giggle before moving towards the door.

But his legs were wobbly, and he felt like his chest was burning. He found that he couldn't breathe well and stopped moving.

He frowned, what was this feeling? He'd never felt like this before... He didn't like it. He liked being happy and excited... This feeling felt a bit like excitement, but he knew that it wasn't... It was a BAD feeling... 

The thought of meeting Sean and the others... It was so nice, but also...

How would he introduce himself? Would they already know who he was? Had they been waiting for him this whole time, or did they not even know he was coming? What if they thought he was just a stranger that broke in?!

Why was he worrying about this suddenly...?

He REALLY didn't like it.

He took a couple deep breathes and told himself that it was fine... It worked just enough.

But his legs wouldn't move.

He gave a frustrated groan. Well... He might as well teleport. 

But where?

It'd be awkward if he met too many at once... Maybe one or two to start with.

'I'll check the kitchen, then.'

At that, he perked up again. He'd never tasted food before... He really, really wanted to!

'Introductions first... Food later!'

He closed his eyes and pictured the kitchen... This is how he did it before, right? Then, he willed himself there.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

He opened his eyes and grinned ear to ear; it was the magician! Marvin! 

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" But Marvin seemed scared... Did he think Anti was an intruder? 

Anti took a step forward with a small giggle, reaching forward to calm his brother down, "it's... Alright. I won't HURT you~! Heheheh~!

But that seemed to panic Marvin more, the magician stumbled back, the knife in his hands slipping and cutting him on the arm and a slight bit on his leg. Marvin fell to the floor, eyes wide. "F-fuck off! Get AWAY! J-JACKIE!! HELP!

Anti was a bit hurt but leaned down to pick the knife up. Marvin was so irresponsible with knives! Anti didn't want his brother to hurt himself again... But just as he was doing that, Jackie and Sean came running in.

"Oh my god... It's him." Sean paled, but Jackie seemed outraged, "THAT'S ANTI!" Anti, not knowing why they were upset, grinned at that. They knew him! That's great!... Right? So, why was his heart pounding in his ears like he should be scared? 

He didn't know... But he didn't really care either.

He giggled as he stood back up.

"Hiya... Jackie~! Sean~!

"Get the hell away from my brother! You're sick!" Jackie snarled and took a protective step closer to Marvin. "Heheh... Why, yes, I am~!" If other people thought he was sick, then that must be the case! Did he have a cold or something? He didn't know, but he couldn't wait to meet the good doc! Henrik could find out what's wrong with him!

"Why are you here, Anti?! I didn't even think you were real!" Sean blinked in shock, subconsciously taking a step behind Jackie. "Heheheh~! Silly~! You KNOW why I'm here~! I've ALWAYS been real! I've just FINALLY come out to play! Heheh-" He coughed a bit, faltering. But he quickly regathered himself and smiled again. This was the most he'd ever had to talk... "All of your egos are a part of your 'family', right~?"

Jackie snarled, "fuck off, Anti! We don't want you here! Go destroy someone else's life! You have NO REASON to hate Sean so much, you fucking monster!" 

...

What...?

...

Didn't-didn't... Didn't want...?

They...

Didn't  W̵͖̿ ̵̺̐ ̶͍̓A̷̛͈ ̶̬̓ ̴̦͛N̴̼̔ ̷̦̏ ̶̼̂T̶͇̅  him . . . ?

"Heh... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

AFTER ALL THE SHIT HE'S BEEN THROUGH!

AFTER ALL THE YEARS! THE PAIN! THE ANTICIPATION!

THEY DIDN'T WANT HIM!

He couldn't believe he ever loved those fuckers. Ever wanted to be part of their family...

They didn't want him.

He fell silent as he blocked out their meaningless noises.

Shouting.

Yelling.

Scolding.

Hatred...

That's what he heard... ALL he heard...

Was their hatred.

And it tore him apart.

After all those years of loving them, not blaming them, wanting to be ONE of them...

Now he knew why he had been in the void.