Chapter 3- We have all summer.

A/N sorry it took so long to update :/ I wanted to make this chapter as good as i could.. So ya here's chapter three. :) Enjoyy!

~*~*~*~

I dropped all of the beach stuff onto my bed and made my way to the bathroom stripping off my cover-up as I went. Once the door was closed and locked, I changed out of my swimsuit. I threw on a blue Hollister tank and some white shorts. After I was changed, I attempted to brush out my rat's nest they call 'hair'. I eventually gave up and tied my brown locks up and back into a messy bun. I checked myself out in the mirror and realized this was as good as it was going to get. I mean, there is really no point in trying to look amazing. We are at summer camp. Everyone goes around looking like poop. I took my phone off the sink and walked outside. A lot of people were walking towards the dining hall for dinner. Niall and I had a late lunch on the beach so I was all set.

I strolled down the path to lead me back to the beach where Harry should be. I guess he had to 'explain' some things. In my mind, there was nothing to really explain. He was kissing all over another girl and I saw it clear as day.

"Chloe!" I heard a male voice calling my name. I looked up and tried to match the voice to a person. My eyes found the curly-haired boy standing about thirty meters away. When he saw that he had caught my attention, he sprinted towards me. "Hey," he said, clearly still trying to catch his breath.

"Hi," I said crossing my arms defensively.

"Listen I just wanted to let you know that-"

"Harry, I'm not mad. We aren't together, and probably never will be," I replied cutting him off, making the last part of what I said barely audible. I hoped he didn't catch it. "You can kiss whoever you want." I finished. Harry's face softened and the mood became a lot less tense.

"Really?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah." I said faking a smile. I didn't want him to think I was mad. The last thing I wanted was enemies here, but I quickly regretted what I had just come out of my mouth. Harry was leaning in; closer and closer until our faces were only centimeters away from each other. This was so wrong. I knew what he was going to do, and wanted nothing more to back away. His damn eyes locked on mine made me completely frozen, unable to move my feet. I didn't have any more time to think because he closed the gap that was previously separating us and wrapped his arms around my waist. It was then I was able to react. I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him away.

"Harry," I sighed.

"You said I could kiss whoever I wanted." He said with a cheeky grin on his face. His teeth were so perfect. Oh gosh.

"You can't just do that." I retorted.

"Do what?" He asked with that same stupid expression on his face.

"Steal a girl's first kiss." I looked down at the ground, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. Yes, I was sixteen and have never been kissed before. I didn't have a lot of boyfriends back home, and the boyfriends I had never lasted. I was never good enough. There was always somebody better.