Chapter 5- "I'm going to make this the best night of your life."

"I'm going to make this the best night of your life."

He whispered sending shivers throughout my body. I gulped. I was hoping Harry wasn’t planning on doing what I thought he was going to do. I became tense and Harry picked up on it before throwing his head back laughing.

“Not that!” He said. “We have only known each other for   few days. There will time for that later on.” Harry smirked and winked at me. I blushed and looked down at my feet again. I didn’t know if I wanted to do anything with Harry. He would be my first time and I wasn’t sure if I was ready. I truly believed in waiting until marriage. Again, Harry realized that I was nervous so he decided to lighten the mood. “We don’t have to, if you don’t want to.” He shrugged and I smiled up at him. He was such a gentleman.

“Thanks,” I said squeezing his hand. We fell under a comfortable silence all the way until we got back to the cabin. “I’m gonna go have a shower and get changed out of this mess,” I said breaking the quietness between us. Harry nodded.

“I think I’m going to go do the same,” Harry began. “Although, I’m starting to get used to this new look,” he said gesturing to his hair covered in gunk. I giggled and started to walk up the stairs to the second floor.

“See ya in a few, Haz,” I said before shutting my door.

((((Harry’s POV))))

“See ya in a few Haz,” Chloe said before closing her door. I stared up at her floor hoping she would come back out, but she didn’t. I finally gave up and decided it was time for a shower.

I stepped into the room and wrinkled my nose. Something smelled awful, and it wasn’t just me. I looked around and saw my soaking wet clothes from the night before lying on the floor. That was most likely the source of the odor. I picked up my shorts and t-shirt and threw them outside without thinking twice. I shut the door behind me and walked into the bathroom. I took a good look at myself in the mirror. Man, did I look terrible!

I stripped off my shirt and pants and jumped into the bathtub sliding the shower curtain closed behind me.

I hummed as I squirted some shampoo into my hands and watched as dirty suds went down the drain. It felt nice and refreshing to get rid of all the crap in my hair. I finished scrubbing the rest of my body and rinsed off before shutting off the water. I let out a sigh of relief when I realized it wasn’t jammed just like the water in the kitchen.

I dried myself off and wrapped the damp towel around my waist before going through my suitcase to find something to wear. I settled on a plaid flannel and jeans. I slid them on and buttoned up my shirt and shortly after I was finished getting ready, I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in! It’s unlocked!” I yelled. The door swung open and Chloe stood there with a massive grin on her face. I stood there completely stunned. I hadn’t realized how stunning a girl could look in an oversized t-shirt and shorts. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and she had a light layer of make-up on.

“Ready?” She asked still standing in the doorway.

“Erm, yeah,” I replied snapping out of my daze. I walked over to meet her at the door.  She linked her tiny arm with mine and we walked to the fire together.

“Chloe!” a familiar voice called out. I spun around and saw the Irish boy I tackled in Chloe’s room running towards us. My jaw tensed and I held onto her tighter. She looked up at me noticing my sudden mood swing. I loosened my grip a little bit. I didn’t want to admit I was upset about everything with Niall. I seriously thought there was something going on between the two of them. He looked at her funny, like he had a twinkle in his eyes or something. I mean I don’t know much about love, but I know how my sister looks at her boyfriend. She thinks she’s in love with him and she has that twinkle in her eye.

“Hey Niall,” Chloe said letting go of me and opening her arms up to give him a hug.

“Where have you been?” he asked, still holding onto her tightly.

“In the kitchen and begging to be allowed to come to the fire tonight,” she replied. Gosh could they just back away from each other already?

“Your hair smells good,” He said chuckling. That threw me over the edge. I finally went over to separate the two of them.

“Okay, okay, that’s enough.” I said taking Chloe back into my arms. Niall looked at me confused.

“What’s the problem man?” he asked. I didn’t bother answering. Instead I took Chloe and walked over to the fire leaving Niall behind.

“Why are you acting like this?” Chloe said when we were half way there.

“I don’t know. I feel like Niall likes you,” I blurted out.

“First of all, no he doesn’t. He’s my best friend. Second of all, are you jealous of Niall?” she asked. My throat got all dry and I looked down at my feet not being able to find the words to say.

“I really like you Chloe,” I began. “I just don’t want him taking you away from me.”

“He’s not,” she replied smiling softly.

“Good, then there is something I really want to talk to you about tonight.” I said smirking.

“Just talk to me now. I want to get this whole thing sorted out.” She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I held onto her waist.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked. There I said it. I wanted Chloe to be my girlfriend. I usually didn’t do things like this, you know, commit to a relationship. This time it was different. Chloe was different. I realized she had been staring at me for the past few minutes without answering my question. “Are you going to say something?” I chuckled looking down at her for a reply.

“Do you think it’s too early?” She asked barely audible.

“It doesn’t have to be,” I replied hoping she would make her decision fast. I wasn’t very patient and her not answering was making me crazy. She leaned in really close and whispered her answer just centimeters away from my lips.

“Then yes,” She said and then closed the gap between us.    

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N yayy!! They are officially a couple! The couple name I was thinking for Harry and chloe is CARRY :) Whatcha think?? Also are you team Carry or team Ciall? (chloe and niall :P)

Comment, vote, share, and fan!!

Next chapter: 2 VOTES

                        2 COMMENTS

Can we do that? I think we can ;)

Have a fantasic dayy! Until chapter 6.. BYE :D

~Shelby

ps sorry this chapter isnt as long. i had to end it here. so again, sorry!