Chapter 11- Pinky promises.

(((Harry’s POV)))

“I’m not going.”

I guess you could say I was shocked. I was shocked she gave me another chance. I cheated on her, and it wasn’t the first time I have done that to a girl. Surely she must know. Niall and Cassidy have gotten pretty close and I’m almost positive she has told him about me.

I can’t really help myself. It’s not like I go around thinking, “Oh, who can I make out with today.” No, it’s definitely not like that. I just have a hard time controlling myself, especially when girls like Cassidy are constantly throwing themselves at you.

“You aren’t?” I asked. I needed to hear her say it again. She shook her head ‘no’ and scooted closer to me. “God, I love you.” I whispered wrapping my arms around her. She snuggled deeper into my chest.

“Please don’t do that to me again,” she spoke quietly. One of her tears dropped onto my arm. I stared at it for a while. Guilt filled my entire body. I was the one who caused her to cry. Why did I have to be such a jerk?

“Never ever again.” I promised.

“Pinky promise?” she asked holding out her hand.

“Pinky promise,” I repeated locking my pinky with hers. She smiled slightly. It was nice to see.

“Can we just stay here?” she asked. I chuckled.

“Yeah, whatever you want.”

“I wanna stay here forever.” She whispered before drifting off to sleep in my arms.

(((Niall’s POV)))

Chloe hadn’t come by to let me know how things went with Harry. It made me extremely worried. I knew she was perfectly capable of sneaking out of her cabin. She has done it before.

I secretly hoped she would break it off with him. He was playing her and kissing Cass behind her back. I didn’t talk to Cassidy anymore that day. I couldn’t believe that she would let Harry do that to Chloe, and then tell me not to tell her. That’s just sick!

“Do you want to go to the beach?” Joey asked from the top of his bunk. He was hanging upside down and the blood rushed to his head, making his cheeks red.

“Nope,” I replied popping the ‘p’ at the end.

“Come on dude! You didn’t want to go fishing, check out the hot girls, play football, or go to the beach! I don’t have many friends here and I’m bored. Please!” he whined hitting the wall for dramatic effect.

“I’m not in the mood,” I growled putting my head back into my pillow. I had way too much to think about.

“Tell me it’s not because of Chloe,” Joey sighed.

“I can’t.”

“Niall! She’s just a girl. Why are you so hung up on this?” he asked. I sat up offended by his comment.

“She is not ‘just a girl’.” I retorted. “She’s Chloe. She’s my best friend! I love her!” I yelled covering my mouth after the last sentence slipped.

“You love her?” Joey chuckled raising an eyebrow.

“Um yeah. Like a sibling?” I replied quickly trying to act like it wasn’t a big deal.

“That’s what they all say,” he snorted and laid down onto his back. I did the same staring at the dirty ceiling.

“I guess we can go play football,” I sighed. Joey jumped down from the bunk and grabbed my ankles pulling me out of my bed. “Really?!” I yelled trying to stand up on my own.