Part 3

Another week passes and slowly the other project pairings come close to what Kurt and Blaine already did. It's Friday and today after school Kurt and Blaine will start brainstorming for short movie ideas and write concepts.

Plan for today is to get as far as possible. Getting a clear idea and start writing a concepts. They have to script still, think of camera perspectives and call people they might want to act. That's what they decided on at the end of the lesson and now after school they drive to Blaines house and start working immetiatly.

Not watching at the time Kurt realizes "It's past midnight". They were so deep into work that they didn't noticed how dark it got outside. "Oh" Blaine comments shocked. He actually had fun working with Kurt. Again. So much fun that time really was completely unimportant.

"I should go home" Kurt says but the other boy shakes his head "It's late. Stay here over night. You don't know what people run around at this time". "Oh believe me I do" Kurt mumbles so silent that Blaine asks "What did you say?". "I just said that I'll call my dad so he don't worry" Kurt answers and dials his fathers number.

"So. Now that I'm staying we could go back to work" Kurt suggests but Blaine shakes his head in protest "We worked for hours. Let's do something fun". "And what are you doing for fun Anderson?" the bad boy asks, trying his best to sound everything else than interested.

"Listening to music, making music, watch a movie. It depends on my mood. And you?" Blaine asks curious. "What do you think I'm doing?" Kurt asks back. The curly haired boy shrugs "I don't know. In school you're the mysterious bad boy. No one besides your brother knows what you do". "Well then let's just watch a movie" Kurt says, leaving Blaine without an answer to his question.

Since Kurt didn't bother choosing a movie Blaine decided that they'll watch the greatest showman. He loves that movie. Also he could annoy Kurt because which bad boy watches a movie like this in their free time? The answer is Kurt does. He takes Blaine by surprise when he starts singing quietly to Come Alive. Kurt didn't even started singing on purpose. It was more of a reflex since he likes this song.

"You can sing!" Blaine says, bringing Kurt back to the reality. "You know how to use your ears Anderson. Congratulations" he says, trying not to blush. Yes he loves to sing but most people used to make fun of his voice and since then he only sings when he's alone.

"I didn't know you could sing" Blaine says, wishing to hear that beautiful voice singing again. "Blaine if you tell someone I swear I'll haunt you" Kurt says, realizing to late...

"You called me Blaine! Ha! You can be nice" Blaine says triumphantly. "Okay. I won't tell anyone if you let go of the bad boy image tonight. Just here. I won't tell anyone that you can be nice and that you can sing. But you should have fun and enjoy life. Come on. Sing with me" the curly haired boy says enthusiastically. Kurt rolls his eyes but hesistantly joins Blaine with singing.

Kurt actually enjoys the night but he would never tell Blaine.  And allthough the bad boy didn't tell him, Blaine knows that he has fun.

The later it gets, the more tired the two get. At 3am the boys sit on the couch and sleep. Kuer didn't even noticed that he felt asleep with his head on Blaines shoulder and Blaine just didn't mind. He was too tired anyway and felt asleep short after the bad boy.

In the next morning Kurt wakes up and realizes fast that he's cuddled up to a still sleeping Blaine. Their legs are tangled, Blaine has an arm around him and Kurts hand rests on the other boys stomach. That's odd. Normally he hates physical contact but why does it feel so right and narural with Blaine?

Not minding the position he's in Kurt closes his eyes again and enjoys being in Blaines arms. But he doesn't get much sleep anymore because short after he closed his eyes again Blaine wakes up. "Kurt. You're awake?" he asks, ruffling with his free hand through his curls which stand in all directions. "Mhm" Kurt mumbles as an answer and opens his eyes again "Morning".

"Good morning" Blaine answers and sits up properly "Do you want to eat breakfast with me before you go home?". "Sounds great" Kurt answers. Since the whole evening yesterday Kurt now knows that he can drop the cold person he usually is when he's with Blaine which is surprisingly easy in the boys presence.

Blaine too realizes that the Kurt he got to know is another one than he goes to school with. Someone he could be friends with. Or maybe more? No! Fast Blaine pushes the thoughts away. He maybe be nice now but in school he'll be a bad boy again and ignore him. There's no point in trying right?

After breakfast Kurt takes his stuff, ready to go. "Thanks for yesterday. That was fun" Kurt finally admits "But don't tell anyone". "I won't. I'm just glad that you had fun" Blaine answers but before he could say anything else Kurt opens the door and goes.

Of course Kurt is cold as ice back in school but it feels for Blaine that on one particular day he's even colder. Blaine goes to his locker and sees the boy standing at his one. "Hey Kurt. Should we work on the project tomorrow?" Blaine asks, hoping that the boy says yes.

The house is empty again and tomorrow is Friday. All Blaine wants is Kurts company and fun. Maybe they could repeat the fin night they had. His hope shatters when Kurt shuts his locker and mumbles "No time". Then he walks away, leaving Blaine behind. That's odd, the curly haired boy thinks.