Part 10

The Christmas time passes by fast. Too fast in Blaines opinion. It's the most wonderful time of the year and this year it's even better because he got to share it with the boy he loves.

Kurt usually doesn't like christmas but this year it was quite enjoyable. He has to admit that.

The Hudson-Hummels and the Andersons celebrated together since Blaine talked his parents into inviting Kurt and his family over. The both families cctually got along very well, which is good for the future. You never know.

Blaine parents even turned off their phones to not get disturbed by bussiness which they didn't since Blaine was a little child and got sick but he was five or something.

As fast as Christmas came and was over again as fast came new year.

Santana invited all the New Directions to a New Years house party and so Kurt and Blaine got their New Years kiss, standing in Santanas garden, around them other New Direction couples kissing and friends hugging happily.

This will be a good year. Right?

It's a good start in the New Year.

In the first week of january Kurt asked Blaine out on a date. Their first date in the new year. Of course it was glorious for Blaine but for Kurt it was just okay. Blaine did so much to him and when Blaine asks him out they go in a fancy restaurant and now Kurt just took Blaine to breadsticks. Sometimes he wishes he could give Blaine more but he doesn't tell the boy.

It's now the second week of the new year and Blaine picks Kurt up from therapy. He promissed to take him shopping since it's the weekend and all of theeir homework is done. Therapy is good for Kurt but often Kurt is not in the greatest mood after, depending on what they talked about so he figured that some shopping could help.

More than two hours the couple hops from shop to shop already and they're not nearly done yet. There are at least five more stores that Kurt wants to go into, if not more.

With one more bag than before Kurt and Blaine head out of the shop, thinking about where to go next. At the exit they almost run into a person. A man who barely could switch to the other door to enter before running into the boys.

Not that Blaine would've noticed anything special but Kurt drops his bags. All five six of them. "Oh Kurt be careful" the curly haired boy says and picks up the bags and everything that fell out of them.

Kurt stays frozen, looking to the man who entered the store and the man looks back. Only for a short moment before he turns around again to looks around in the shop. But Kurt still doesn't move and only reacts when Blaine stands up again, looking worried at him "Honey are you okay?".

The taller boy blinks a few times, coming back to reality "Yeah. I'm fine. I thought I saw someone but that has to be a mistake. Let's go". "Okay. Where next?" Blaine asks, handing the boy his bags again.

"Home" Kurt answers short. Now the curly haired boy is worried again "I thought we're not done yet. Sure you're okay?". "Yes. But we already have so much that we hardly can carry any more B. We can go another time again" the taller boy answers and both go home to Kurt since Blaine will sleep over.

At home Kurt puts down his bags and so does Blaine. The shopping was exhausting and it's pretty late already.

So first they unpack Kurts stuff and some of Blaines stuff that stay at Kurts place for when he stays over.

When that's done it's already time for dinner. Carol is at her shift and since neither Burt or Finn are good in cooking it's Kurt and Blaine who look what they have there and prepare something for dinner.

After dinner Kurt and Blaine go back upstage, get comfortable and watch a movie.