Part 24

Half an hour later the boys stand up, straighten their clothes and go out. They get into the car and Kurt starts driving "How about a quick stop at Lima Bean? We have time enough to sit down for one coffee and we both really could use one". "Yes please" the boy next to him answers.

At Lima Bean both boys get their coffee and sit down at a free table to enjoy the coffee properly. No one else is dressed as fancy as them but no one really cared about them or they about the others.

Just as both mugs are empty Kurt realizes that they hung out enough because if they don't go now they'll be late. Now the real surprise begins.

But when the boys sit in the car again Kurt doesn't start driving and instead pulls out a blindfold from nowhere like a magican. "Do you trust me?" he asks the smaller boy who answers without hesistation "Of course".

"Then put this on" Kurt says, giving the boy the blindfold. The smaller boy nods and puts it on, not complaining at all. The day already got so much better thanks to Kurt.

Blaine doesn't know how long they drive, losing his feeling for time and orientation.

Then they come to a hold and Kurt says "I'm getting out and open your door. Let the blindfold on until I tell you different. I first have to lead you a bit". Blaine nods, getting shivers from the exitement from not knowing what will happen or where they are and only knowing that with Kurt it will be awesome.

He hears a door open and close but only short after his door open and Kurts hand in his. Carefully Kurt helps the blind boy out of the car before locking it behind them.

The blind boy hears voices talking but not understanding a single word becasue there were so many. They must be at a crowded place. From time ho time Kurt warns him from steps or anything else as he guides them inside.

"Okay take the blindfold off" Kurt announces and Blaine does so, already exited about whatever will expect him.

At first Blaines eyes have to get used to the light again but then Blaine realizes where he is. He stands in an audience, looking at a stage. Then he looks down to the ticket Kurt hands him. THE MAGIC BROTHERS! Blaine couldn't believe it.

"Kurt! That is- Thank you!" Blaine says, hugging his boyfriend before giving him a kiss thank you. "You always said you wanted to see them live one day and this is one of their two shows here so I bought two tickets" Kurt explains, smiling widely at the happines of his boyfriend.

Shortly after the show begins and Blaine watches exited, while holding Kurts hand the whole time. This is probably the best day ever.

After the show both boys walk back to the car again, Kurt happily listening to Blaine telling him what he saw. Sure Kurt saw the exact same, sitting right next to him, but he's just glad that he could make him happy.

Blaine is very thankful for Kurts surprise. Not only because he wanted to see the magic brothers live since forever but also because did so well concidering the fact that he sometimes still struggle to stay calm in crowded places and there were a lot of people and Kutr right in the middle without freaking out.

Kurt almost did freak out. Multible times. But then he looked to the side and seeing Blaines amazed face was everything worth it. So he always closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then continued watching the show.

Once in the car Kurt takes out the blindfold again "Here". "There's more?!" the other boy asks in surprise and Kurt nods "It's only 7pm". With a big smile Blaine takes the blindfold and puts it on again.

They don't drive long but once again Blaine loses the feeling for time and orientation.

"Okay. I'm getting out first and then I help you out okay?" Kurt explains again and Blaine nods again.

"Like before he hears the door open and close and short after his door open. "He feels Kurts hand taking his and helping him out of the car carefully again.

They go somewhere inside again with voices talking and a delicious smell in the air. Oh this smell is so good. Food? Only now Blaine realizes how hungry he is. They must be in a restaurant.

Kurt leads him a short bit before he helps him sit down and let go of his hand to take a seat himself. "Take the blindfold off" he says and Blaine does so.

After getting used to the light he sees Kurt sitting opposide of him. Then he looks down to the table nd sees the menu of his favorite italian restaurant. "I haven't been here for ages" Blaine notices with a big, happy smile and Kurt tells "And you said you wanted to come here again".

While eating dinner the boys start planing and fantasizing what it will be to live with Rachel together in Blaines house until graduation. Sure Burt hadn't agreed yet becasue they had no chance asking him yet but they still can imagine and that's what they spend dinner with.

Just as Blaine wants to order dessert Kurt stops him "No dessert here. There's still one more thing". "Wait. There's still more?!" Blaine asks now more in disbelief because this day is perfect already. Kurt laughs "That's what I just said Sherlock". "Blindfold back on in the car" he adds in a command and the shorter boy answers "Yes Sir" before giggling.

Kurt pays and both boys go back to the car again. They get in again and Blaine puts on the blindfold just like he got told.

This time they drive a bit longer again and Blaine again gets lost, having no clue how this fantastic day will end.

When the car stops Kurt explains "I get out then I help you. This time we still need to go for a bit but I will lead you". "Okay" Blaine says nodding.

He hears Kurt getting out of the car and only gets out when Kurt is by his side to help him. One of Kurts hands holds Blaines and the other one rests on his hip as he leads Blaine the way.

Sure it feels weird to not see where they are going but Blaine trusts Kurt so it's still okay.

This time they don't go somewhere inside so Blaine notices and with wood cracking under their shoes he could swear they're in a forest or something similar but in the nature for sure.

Then they stop and Kurt says "Take the blindfold off". It's only Kurts voice. This time they also weren't in a crowded place.

Blaines eyes doesn't have to get used to the light this time because the sun slowly starts setting as it gets darker and the evening later.

The boy is amazed as his hazel colored eyes take in everything around him. They're on a little hill, surrounded by trees and on a tree free space a blanket on the ground with a basket on top. "Wow" Blaine whispers and turns to the other boy "Honey it's beautiful here".

"Let's sit down. Blankets, pillows and dessert are in the basket" kUrt answers, hoping Blaine can't see him blush that much in the evening sun. But he does and just choses to ignore it as he laughs and runs to the blanket. Kurt sits down next to him, pulling out some pillows and blankets from the basket to place on the blanket they are stiing on.

Next he pulls out a slice of cheescake for himself and a pack of cronuts for Blaine whos eyes grow wide and shine gold like at the sight "Cronuts! Yeyyyy!".

Once again Kurt has to laugh at the happiness of his boyfriend before taking out something to drink from the basket as well.

Blaine looks at him, now curious "How did you do that all?". "Rachel got you ready and something else which I will tell you only later. Finn and 'Cedes bought the food and prepared everything here. Carol found out about the magic brothers having two shows in Lima and my dad helped me buy the tickets" Kurt tells, big smile never leaving his lips.

Blaine is amazed by how many effort Kurt, his family and their friends put into this. "It's wonderful. Thank you honey" he says and kisses the other boy before taking a cronut and taking a big bite.

"Pleasure" the other boy answers and starts enjoying his cheescake while looking at Blaine in the dim light of the sunset and moon rise